ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

The two of them, Embar and Drogos would also be a great addition if they decided to ally themselves with them.

"Nin Arya Drötning" an elf walked up to her as the two 'students' decided to renew their sparring (My Queen Arya) "An envoui o Drötning Nasuada a könungr Orik has arrived na talk nia i 'problem'" (An envoy from Queen Nasuada and King Orik have arrived to talk about the 'problem').

"Take hain na nin studui a ask hain na darth- ennas" she whispered back to the elf (Take them to my study and ask them to wait there).

Her gaze was drawn back to the human woman who was pushing her silver hair out of her face. The elven queen thought it far too soon to tell Allara about the issues that were resurfacing in Alagaësia but it seemed that it had to be done if she wanted the human woman to help them.

Ж

"Allara, Vanir letta" the queen told them (stop) and the two nearly dropped their swords as they complied with the queen's order.

Now you might be asking yourself why Allara was being so obedient to a queen she had only just met. Well Allara had been told by the dragons that elves were honorable and honest so there was little about them that Allara didn't trust, she had even grown to like the way most spoke in riddles.

Plus there had been that one time were she had seen Arya smash a substantially large rock with her bare hands and the human woman didn't wish to find out what would happen to her if she angered the queen.

"Cin are in luck Allara" the queen said with a somber face that didn't really match her words (You are in luck) "A few envoys from Ilirea, the capital of Alagaësia and the place where the queen Nasuada stays, have come. There is a shadow growing once more in the darkness and I fear another war is afoot. Before you come meet those people, as I encourage you to do, you must be told of said shadows"

Arya placed her hand on Allara's back to lead her forward, Vanir picking up Ânogar from where she had dropped it and strolling behind them.

"The Eldunarí told you of the war with Galbatorix did they not? And of the things that creature of a man raised, like the Shades and the Ra'zac?" Allara nodded in affirmation "We thought we had stopped other sorcerers from practising magic of that sort without being controlled or supervised and that all of the Ra'zac eggs had been destroyed, but we believe that we have been kept blinsided all this time"

"Oh" Allara really didn't know what to say. From what she had been informed, Shades were like harder to kill elves and Ra'zac were human hunting giant insect-like things. Her skin crawled at the thought of it and she shivered making Vanir stare at her curiously.

In no time she had been brought up to date about the information Arya had received but more resumed as they arrived to the palace. Allara had only been inside twice, the first day and another, so she still got wide eyed when she saw the beautiful craftmanship of the walls.

"In here" Arya had the guards open the doors to her large study and the first thing Allara saw was a small group of people.

The first was a tall well built man with a greying beard more turning white that grey of age, and dressed in a worn battle armour.

Next to the man was another as well built but a bit shorter and younger looking, with a thick beard decorating the lower half of his face. Allara took immediate notice of how his hand seemed to instinctively go to the large hammer strapped to his side.