ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Eragon finally got the hint of what she was doing and did the same slowly, both their hands meeting in the middle.

"Eragon, you are back" the man turned to the dragon headed man walking over to them.

"Who is this?" Eragon asked him in his mind.

"Allara and her friends stumbled upon Vroengard the day you and Saphira left" he explained.

"Friends? Plural?"

Eragon heard a familiar roar that came from Saphira as the she dragon stumbled through the trees and also into the beach. She flipped herself back onto her feet to regain balance and that's when another dragon leaped from the tress and fell upon Eragon's partner.

Ж

Embar had been calmly strolling down the island's forest with the baby dragon following on her tail. A creaking of tree trunks alerted her and she snapped her long neck to the side as another female dragon coloured fully blue came from the bushes.

The two stared each other down and then suddenly threw themselves at each other with snapping jaws.

"Embar stop!" Allara shouted at her.

The multi coloured she dragon snarled at the blue one one last time before getting off of her and walking over to where her brother and Allara were. Eragon stared at the two massive dragons as Allara introduced them.

The black and red one yawned showing off all his teeth while the turquoise one just gave them a dead stare, her green coloured eyes focused only on them.

"Why did you do that?" Allara asked the dragon as she lowered her massive head and waited for Allara to pet her.

"Why not?" Embar asked her as Allara relented and scratched under her chin.

"Just be nice" Allara told her "She's so very sorry, she'll be good now"

"Then allow me to introduce myself again. I am Eragon Bromsson, the Shadeslayer. I suppose that since the war with Galbatorix I am now also Eragon Kingkiller" he said quickly. Then he moved away to let them view Saphira " And this is Saphira Bjartskular, which translates to Saphira Brightscales"

"It is a pleasure. I am Allara Stark, daughter of Aurora Belgrave and Cregan Stark, King and Queen of the North of our continent. I am a Protector of the Realm, lady of the North and knight to the queen of the Seven Kingdoms" then she motioned to the black and red dragon that was cleaning his scales "This is Drogos the Black, son Thanatos the Black Dread and Meleys the Red Queen, the Winged Shadow" (She stole the title from Drogon😋) then she presented her hand to the turquoise she dragon "The fastest dragon in the Seven Kingdoms and the Blue Princess" (The fastest dragon title passed over to Embar since Meleys is getting older and slower with time).

"Those are some impressive titles" Eragon said.

"Why are they all so honest?" Embar asked, embarrassed at the compliments.

Allara kicked her foot to Embar's wing and smiled at Embar.

"Eragon, we need to go report to Glaedr and the others" Saphira told him.

"Excuse us lady Allara" Eragon waved.

"Just Allara!" she shouted back at his back as he and the blue she dragon walked inside the forest to where the cave and old rider city was.