52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)

Start from the beginning

"Can't we just here please" Jungkook looked up resting his chin on Tae's chest trying his best to give his bambi look to trap his wifey.

"No and don't try to be smart, you know I'll not melt" Tae sighed for the nth time again only to see his husband pouting again.

"But I just want to be inside you and sleep"

"Yaahh! I am very sore from last night already. It took me straight one hour to get back on my legs you monster" Tae playfully hit his shoulder with his cheeks turning red due to the Mafia King's shameless wish.

"But I applied the cream there.... please wifey I'll again give you a massage too, just let me have you once more" Jungkook whined and bite on the younger's clothed boob.

"Aish, just get up now....I promise You can have me all night yeah" Tae tried to make a deal as his face was heating up listening to his husband's innocent yet sexy talks.

"Fine then....Just remember You'll not be walking out of this room any soon after tonight" Jungkook said in a deep voice and smirked looking at him when he saw the younger whining while looking down in shyness.

"Pervert" Tae mumbled hitting his shoulder and pushed the ravenette out of the room later following him.

"Ohhhh our Birthday Boy is here!" Jimin cheered when he saw Jungkook coming downstairs while Tae stopped in top of the stairs to enjoy the drama.

"Happy Birthday Mr. Baby Mafia" Jimin smirked and gave a birthday hug to Kook who was looking at him dumbfounded.

"Wishing you a all Happy Birthday Baby Kook" Yoongi joined and gave him a hug too.

"Awww the baby is grown so much....Happy Birthday KooKoo" Hobi whished him hugging.

"Aye Aye don't tease the baby guys, or he'll complain to his wifey" Momo teased wishing him giving a hug.

Everyone burst out laughing hard when they saw The Mafia King stood there stunned while receiving hugs and whishes without moving.

"Happy Birthday Kook or should I also say Baby KooKoo" Namjoon joined and hugged him tightly but chuckled when Jungkook whined looking at all of them.

"You all are bad sooo bad" Kook sulked when he saw all of them grinning teasingly at him....He looked back to see Tae standing upstairs smiling widely and this cause him to sulk more.

"Eomma" Jungkook whined and went towards Jin who was standing outside the kitchen smiling lovingly at the family.

"Hey! Don't tease my son" Jin playfully scolded everyone and opened his arm for Jungkook who immediately hugged him sulking.

"Happy Birthday my boy" Jin kissed his forehead and Kook smiled widely at him causing tears of happiness to gather in corner of his Eomma's eyes.

"Now now now let's eat as we are already late because of a horny bunny" Jimin scoffed playfully showing his tongue to the Mafia King who glared at him from Jin's shoulder.

"TaeTae come down and blush here so we can also see that" Momo yelled causing everyone to laugh and Taehyung to blush more hard.

After a chaotic lunch with Tae feeding his husband everyone left to their rooms to get ready for their respective works as from morning they were waiting to wish Jungkook who was busy in whining to his wifey since morning.

They all came to living room only to see The Mafia King laying his head on Jin's lap, having a banana milk bottle in one hand while his Eomma was telling him something caressing his head lovingly.

"Yaah! Jeon Jungkook why didn't you get ready?" Jimin asked placing his hands on hips gaining the monther-son duo attention.

"Because I am not going" Jungkook causally shrugged and went back to talking with Jin who chuckled seeing Jimin's offended yet shocked face.