Mrs Kim:I know that you will save me.I am just waiting for my granddaughter and my grandson in law..After operation,we will go to China when a month is passed.My grandson in law is Chinese.

Y/n:Woah--Who is he??

Mrs Kim:His name is Lin Han.He and my grand daughter loves each other.

I got surprised after hearing the name.I immedietly took my phone out and showed it to grandma..

Y/n:This is Lin Han too.He is a vlogger and a gamer too.He has a channel at youtube.Is it him??

Mrs Kim:Yes,it is him!!

Y/n:My younger sister Lily is a big fan of Lin Han.She has a tons of pic of him.But,Jenna is my bestfriend--She never told me about Lin Han-

Mrs Kim:Oh really!!(Yawning)

Y/n:Oh,you look sleepy.Take some rest.I shall go now!!

Mrs Kim:Okk.Goodbye!!See you tomorrow!!

Y/n:Goodnight grandma!

Next morning---

It was a sad morning for Jenna.She was getting ready.She was about to change her clothes.She looked at the gown.She wanted to wear the wedding gown for her love,not for a stranger.She was holding back her tears.But,she felt someone entered her room but not using the door.She heard a sound came from the window.She went to the window and found nothing.All of sudden,she felt a backhug and she heard a familiar voice.

--"You are looking gorgeous"

She turned back and saw it was Lin Han,the man she loves.She broke down in tears finally and hugged him..

Jenna:Lin Han!!Where were you??

Lin Han:Making plan!!See,I brought my camera with me.SAY HI!!

Jenna:This is not a time for vlogging,Han!I am getting married today!!

Lin Han:I know it and thats why I came know!!

Lin Han holded her hands and looked into her eyes!!He said--

"Lets run away!!Will you??"

Jenna was shocked after she heard about running away!!

Jenna:Run away?That's your plan??

Lin Han:Yes,I thought for whole 3 days to rescue from here.I couldnt find any way except running away!!I arranged  3 tickets to China.After a days,we will go to China!We will take grandma with us too.

Jenna:But,what about--

Lin Han:If we dont run away today,then our love will fail.We will be seperated.You will suffer with that CEO and I will die without you!!

Jenna:Shhh!Dont speak to death!

Lin Han:Jenna,trust me!!I will be your side!!

Jenna:I already trust you,Han!!

Lin Han:So,lets run away!!

Minjae came inside the room and yelling Jenna's name.She didnt find her.She saw the gown was unworn.In fact,she found a note on the bed and it was written about her running away.Minjae read the note and became too angry and she kicked the chair beside her.

..................................................................

It was a church decorated nicely.The groom was waiting for the bride..Its been an hour.No one showed up..Then,a man with dimples came there running and said--

"Hyung,I found out..The Kim family tried to decieve you with a fake bride""

He heard it and became furious and he untied his tie and throwed it on the ground..

"Hyung,dont be angry.Just order me and I will go and destroy the whole family."-said that man with dimple said.

"No,Jungwon!!Dont attack now!!I want to know why they tried to betray me.Go and find it out."--said that guy

"As you say Jay hyung!!"-said Jungwon.

.....................................

I am in hospital and it was suppose to be like another normal day.But,I am hella nervous for the surgery..I need to save grandm.But,to be honest,I wasn't this much nervous when I was suppose to do my 1st surgery.

Anyways,I gathered up all the hopes and energy and went toward the surgery room other doctors and nurses but when we reached there,we got to see an unexpected scene!!There were 3 men wearing black suits,having a dangerous look in front if the room..I asked them--

Y/n:May I know you why are you standing here??

Man 1:Ma'am!We are sorry to say that you cant go there!!

Y/n:What do you mean that I cant go there??I need to make a successful surgery of my grandma!

Man 2:For your kind information,Ms Minjae send us here to stop the surgery..she said that she is not gonna pay the money for surgery..

Y/n:And so??

Man 3:You know the policies of the hospital?No patient can get surgery without paying first..

Y/n:So what??My patient is dying...I will do the surgery.And now move aside..Or else I will call the police right now.

To be continued..............