Make It True (Leah Williamson)

Start from the beginning

"We still need to discuss why you did what you did but not now" you couldn't ignore how natural it felt when you held Leah or the rosiness in her cheeks after she kissed you but clearly she wasn't ready and neither were you.

"What is your plan?" You ask Leah knowing that the reason why your fake relationship was revealed is because of the Christmas party.

"We stay fake dating until after the party then we break up" Leah is clearly unsure of what the plan is, given she only made it up ten minutes ago.

"Wow, you're already planning on breaking up with me. You wound me Williamson"

Leah throws her training jacket at you. She then bursts into laughter at the situation she has put herself in although she can't complain, not with the way her heart is beating at the thought of calling you hers even if it is fake.

"The party is in two days. I'll pick you up and we'll go together. Follow my lead and let me do the talking" you hug her tightly before leaving to locker room ready to go home.

"Wait, why are you doing the talking?"

You turn to face Leah.

"Because you are a terrible liar. It's one of the things I love about you" it is only when you are half way down the hallway do you realise what you said. You only hope that Leah didn't think that much into it but if you were to turn around you would see her frozen in her spot.

********************
You had driven to Leah's house countless times before but this time was different. You had thought about your plan the entire day. In the end you came to the conclusion that the best way to get through the night was to be as honest as possible and treat Leah the way you always wanted to, like she is the only girl in the world.

When you knock on her door you cannot help but feel like you are picking up your prom date. That feeling comes true when her mum answers the door.

"What are you intentions with my daughter?" She only just gets the sentence out before bursting into laughter.

"Did she tell you what happened?" Her mum nods her head "Maybe tonight to will show what the future could look like"

Amanda told you time and time again that she thought you were made for her daughter and it made her the number one supporter of yours and Leah's fake relationship.

"Maybe. I guess there is only one way to find out" truth is you had thought and hoped the same thing.

Luckily you get stopped before the conversation gets too deep. The last thing you needed tonight was for your feelings to get in the way. You head needed to be in control.

"Y/N you look beautiful" Leah makes her way towards you and not so subtly checks you out.

You wore a long black dress with your hair in a straight ponytail. Although tonight was a party, it was black tie themed. Leah herself takes your breath away, she is wearing a well tailored suit, a white shirt with more buttons undone then done up and then a black lace bra underneath.

"You look, wow" you keep your sentence short in hear that your true thoughts will come to light.

"Photo. Photo" Amanda says as she gets her phone out.

You and Leah pose for several photos before Amanda suggests you get into character. Leah's mum is oblivious to your hand placement as it rests on Leah's bum. You lean down and meet her gaze. The way you look at her and she looks at you, well you would have thought each other hung the stars.

"We do make a good couple" Leah says as she looks at the first few photos.

"A sexy couple" you reply when she swipes to the final one.