Homecoming (Jenni Hermoso)

A/N: this is a follow up to I Need More. Warning Smut🔞

Two months has past since you last saw Jenni. The issue with Jorge and the RFEF didn't get any better and it resulted in you and 17 other players not getting called up for the October and November camp.

This did have one up side, it meant that you and Jenni would have the same 5 days off after Barcelona play Madrid. A game in itself you really enjoyed. You wanted to win more so than any other game and with your girlfriend in the stands you wanted to put out on a show. The game ended 4-0, you scored and got an assist so to say you were in a good mood would be an understatement.

Jenni joins you and the team on the train back to Barcelona as you celebrate winning yet another El Classico. Though you socialise with the team, Jenni doesn't leave your side and you wouldn't have it any other way. Your team mates knew how much you missed your girlfriend so they happily sacrifice celebrating with you in favour of seeing you happy.

Once back in the Catalonian city, the two of you quickly get changed before going out for a meal. Whilst you wanted to stay in and have Jenni all to yourself you knew you had to share her.

"I'd say you're happy because we beat Madrid but something makes me think that is second on your list" Mapi nudges you.

"You would be right. Let's just say I love celebrating with you but I cannot wait to leave"

Mapi was fully aware of how sexually frustrated you have been recently because she loved to tease you about it. It also didn't help that your best friends all had girlfriends and yours was in Mexico.

"Go, I'll cover for you"

The sentiment is sweet but you know if you were to leave your friends would know the true reason why and you didn't want to face the teasing that would follow.

"Chicas" Jenni stands up "You know I'm happy to be back and I have missed you all but I have missed Y/N more so if you don't mind, I would really like to take her home now"

You look at her in shock. Clearly she had no issue telling the team her true intentions.

Both of you bid the team farewell and you take what feels like the longest taxi ride to your apartment.

You are barely through the door when Jenni's lips are on yours and she has you pushed against the wall. The pent up energy between you comes rushing to the surface as your strip each other of your clothes and waste no time in taking the nights activities to the bedroom.

The next morning you wake up covered in nothing but the bed sheets and Jenni's arm laying across your bare torso. You bring her hand to your lips, placing a gentle kiss on the back it before getting up.

Jenni awakes from her slumber to an empty bed and with your side long cold. As she lays there she can hear you on the phone with your manager in the kitchen. She really wanted to get up so that she can make the most of being at home with you but your bed was incredibly comfy and she had missed it whilst in Mexico. Choosing to let you finish your calls she goes back to sleep.

You are cooking some breakfast with the intention of serving Jenni breakfast in bed only you don't get the chance.

You feel a a pair of arms wrap around your waist as Jenni rests her head on your shoulder as she tries to see what you are cooking.

"What's for breakfast?" She asks.

Whilst waiting for you to answer she peppers kisses along your shoulder, to your neck then up to just below your earlobe. You can feel the pleasure building within you but you try to control yourself, not wanting to give her the upper hand. When Jenni sucks lightly on your sensitive spot it is as if you have no control over your body as a small moan escapes your lips.