Christmas Miracle (Alexis Putellas)

Depuis le début

"Ale" Your voice is strained and she can only guess how much pain you must be in.

"Baby, you're ok" Alexia words are more a form of reassurance for her than you.

She is frozen. What does she do? Does she try to move you? No, in the TV shows they say never move the person as it can cause more harm. There is a deep wound on your side no doubt from the car hitting you. She reaches one arm behind your head whilst the other one applies pressures in hope of stopping the bleeding but she feels warm liquid on her hand which is near your head. When she pulls it away her hand is covered in blood.

"Can you lean forward for me?"

You eyes fail to focus as they stare into space but you do as she says. When you do Alexia can see a cut on the back of your head. This only fills her with more panic as she knows head injuries are very serious.

"Are you both ok?" The driver, who has managed to get out of the vehicle, asks the two of you.

"I am, I think. Y/N is hurt badly, she has cut to her side and a deep cut on the back of her head. It could be worse I don't know. What do I do?" The panic grows tenfold as Alexia says your injuries out loud.

"Alexia are you hurt?" the driver asks.

This earns a scoff from the midfielder. How could he not see the shape you are in. Why would he ask about her and not you.

"She is hurt" it is all Alexia can bring herself to say.

"I know and I have already called 112. I have told them that Y/N is injured but they asked me about you"

This made more sense.

"I'm ok, I think" Alexia looks herself up and down and repeats her words.

"You have" you cough suddenly "a cut on your eyebrow"

If the situation wasn't as serious Alexia would have laughed at your selflessness. Here you are, clearly in pain with god knows how many injuries yet you have taken the time to check her out.

She wants to make a clever remark but when she looks back you she see's your eyes slowly closing, as if you cannot take no more. The pain rushing through your entire body is becoming too much to bare.

"No, No" Alexia begins crying as the severity and the possible outcome of this becomes real.

"Y/N, baby, mi amor, mi alma" She uses every nickname she have ever given you in hopes that one will register.

"I love you Alexia" It was said like a last affirmation of your love for her "If this is where my story ends then I want you to know I have loved every minute spent by your side and I wouldn't change it for the world" a single tear runs down your cheek and Alexia is quick to wipe it away.

"Don't cry for me baby. Focus on the good times we have had, they are ours and will stay with you until the end of time"

Those are your last words as your body succumbs to the pain.

The paramedics arrive not long after. As they load you into the ambulance the driver, one that the team had used and who had gotten to know you and the rest of girls well, tells Alexia that he called Jonatan and he has let the team know what happened.

The hospital waiting room is eerily quiet as multiple families wait for updates on their loved ones conditions. Alexia is sat alone in the corner, her hands stained red with your blood. The white trousers she wore are now more pink. Her mind wanders to what happened. She soon finds herself angry with you, which angers her more given the current condition you were in, you chose to put yourself in harms way to safe her. It reminds her of when you were watching some action film, the name escapes her but she remembers you saying that you would sacrifice yourself for her, you said you would take a bullet for her, she never thought for a minute that you would ever prove this to her.