S05:E04

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SA (SEXUAL ASSAULT)⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Ellie's mom still wouldn't allow Ellie in her home, which sucked because that meant Ellie was spending less time with Eli. However, Eli didn't care. Eli let her inside whenever he invited her and ignored his mom when she asked him not to let her in. That was what had happened now.

Eli, Ellie, Robby, and Miguel all gathered in Eli's gaming room. He'd invited them to hang out, watch movies, and play video games. Ellie was told that she could choose the movie, so she was deciding between many while they played video games.

"We should make it like we're watching the movie at a movie theater. With like popcorn and snacks and stuff!" Ellie suggested, sifting through a large bucket of DVDs. She heard Robby chuckle, making her look at him. Her stomach fluttered, and she immediately felt terrible. She remembered Aidan, and then the way he treated her, and she still felt bad.

"We have popcorn but not any candy or anything like that," Eli replied, his eyes sticking to the screen. "We have pop though." Ellie suddenly remembered the small convenience store just a short walk away.

"I could get some from the little store down the road." Eli glanced at her, worry immediately filling his veins. He hoped she was going to say that she wanted someone to go with her or she'd take her car. "It's only a little walk to get there, and I know a shortcut." Eli shrugged.

"I dunno, I mean, if you want to you can." Ellie smiled, quickly standing and slipping her shoes on whilst looking for her purse. "Do you want someone to go with you?" Robby almost jumped up to volunteer, but he simply glanced at her.

"No, I can go by myself." She slung her purse off her shoulder, yelling a goodbye over her shoulder before she left up the stairs.

~

She'd bought almost every type of candy she could think of. She had finally decided on a movie, The Sandlot, and she couldn't wait to watch it with her friends. It was nice to have a break from Aidan and karate drama. Ellie knew Aidan would be mad if he figured out she'd spent a day with Robby, but she thought he wouldn't mind since Miguel and Eli were there too.

Ellie looked over her shoulder as she heard a whistle. She saw a man, about thirty maybe forty, with a thick beard and a black hood pulled over his head. Ellie gulped. She'd taken a small alleyway because it was the fastest way to get back to her house.

She could smell the man's cigarette and she could hear his loud footsteps. Ellie felt her heart beating in her throat, pretending to be on her phone. Why was she so worried? She didn't even know if the man was following her, maybe he was just taking the same way that Ellie was.

But her intuition proved to be right when she felt him pull her shoulder and press her against the wall. She froze, again. She was beginning to freeze more and more since she'd seen her father, but maybe it wasn't because she saw her father. Maybe it was Aidan, Aidan was forcing her to become the scared girl her father had created.

"You are such a pretty girl." Ellie grimaced, she could now smell the alcohol he'd obviously drunk and she was practically drowning in it. It made her want to throw up, alcohol and cigarette smoke were the worst swirl of smells Ellie had ever experienced. She felt his hand trail up her skirt, his fingers touching her panties. Finally, the freezing had worn off and since the man was distracted she was able to kick him in the balls.

He immediately dropped to the groan, groaning and holding his groin. Ellie knew all she could do was run, so that was what she did. She ran, shaking away the thoughts of "maybe I could stop and take a break" knowing it would only end badly. She could hear the man running after her, but she could see her house, she could see it.

Just go a bit further, she told herself, then you'll be safe.

She quickly opened the door and slammed it shut behind her, pressing her body against it. She heard the man run up the steps to her house and start banging on the door.

"Ellie?" Eli announced, coming out of the kitchen, followed by Miguel and Robby. They saw her, pressed against the front door, her eyes shimmering with tears. With each bang against the door, Ellie jumped just a bit. They ran to her, Robby quickly pulled her away from the door while Eli quickly opened the door.

"What the hell's wrong with you man?!" Eli shouted, Ellie began to cry into Robby's chest, wrapping her arms around him. "Get the hell out of here before we beat the shit out of you!" Eli smaller the door close, locked it and then put the chain on.

"C'mon, Ellie," Eli whispered softly, putting his arm around her shoulders as he pulled her to her old room.

~

"He basically um, felt her up," Eli explained, wiping his hands on his pants. "She felt bad because she dropped the bag." Eli chuckled lightly. "And she said it was her fault because she was so scared that she couldn't speak. She couldn't tell him no." Robby shook his head, it sounded like something Ellie would say.

"This was just some random guy in an alleyway?" Eli nodded. He texted his mom, telling her that Ellie was going to stay in her room and he didn't care if she didn't want her there. He was already looking for security cameras to place around the house to make Ellie feel more comfortable.

"I wish I would've gone with her," Eli admitted, feeling like he had failed to protect her and hating himself for it.

"It's not your's or Ellie's fault," Miguel said, placing a hand on Eli's shoulder. "It's that guy's fault, alright? You can't blame yourself." Eli nodded slowly, remembering Ellie. Ellie had always been there for him, to comfort him, now it was his turn to be there for her.
________________________________
A/n: I wrote (most of) this eating ice cream🤭
Word Count:1,064