S04:E05

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD/GORE! PLEASE SKIP OVER THE FIGHT TOWARDS THE END IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU!⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Before I go," Terry started, "I've been told one of the students here is one of my best students brother." Hawk stiffened.

"Depends which student you're talking about." Daniel folded his arms until Ellie pushed herself between her two Senseis.

"Me, now where's Hawk?" She folded her arms, looking around them. Terry made her promise to not hurt anyone until he left, so as soon as he did, Ellie ran into the training room where she knew the students were huddled in. She shoved her brother into a wall, his hands flying to either side of him as if he were waving a white flag.

"Ellie!" Daniel shouted.

"What the hell's wrong with you?! Picking on a kid, half your size, three years younger than you, even after I warned you that there would be consequences." Ellie grabbed his hand, his eyes growing wide.

"Ellie, I'm sorry! I-It was just to get back at Cobra Kai, it had nothing to do with you! I swear!" Ellie dropped his hand, wondering why Hawk actually thought she'd break his fingers. His shoulders fell, a breath releasing from his lips as he relaxed. Until Ellie punched him in the nose, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ellie, what the hell?!" Demetri shouted, but she wasn't listening. She crouched down, grabbing his chin roughly.

"If you ever go near Kenny, ever again, I will do what I promised last time. I gave you a little leniency since you're a little pussy follower and just do whatever Miguel tells you to, but your fingers will be broken next time and I won't feel sorry about it." She let go of his face, standing while looking at the group. "I doubt the plan to douse us with water and then run away was an Eagle Fang idea because it sounds like a pretty pussy move that Mr. Lawrence would never approve of, but either way it was a pussy move and I can't wait for the All Valley." Ellie flashed them a plastic smile before she walked out.

She wasn't going to be in the All Valley. She had to have a parent's signature for that, and her mother would never sign it. Not even if she begged at her feet. She could try and forge it, but a part of her was looking for an excuse not to do the All Valley. She didn't know why, she just didn't want to do it.

~

"I don't have time for this." Ellie sighed as Moon trailed after her. She was desperately trying to get Ellie to talk to Hawk. Ellie didn't want to. Ellie had disowned Hawk in her mind. He didn't deserve her, and neither did their mom. Ellie didn't care about Hawk, and she never would ever again.

"Ellie, he's your brother!" Ellie scoffed, quickly turning on her heel to face Moon.

"Yeah, and my dad was still my dad when he put me in the hospital. My mom was still my mom when she kicked me out and my brother was still my brother when he hurt the people I loved. His relationship with me had nothing to do with what he did and I'm not forgiving him. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt anymore, Moon!" Ellie turned around again and this time Moon didn't follow her.

Instead, a new person joined her side. Demetri. She sighed, wishing she could get to her class faster.

"Ellie-"

"I'm not talking to Hawk." She interrupted quickly, already wanting to end the conversation.

"That's not what I wanted to talk about. Our Sensei's are gonna fight each other and I thought it'd be a great opportunity for you to build bridges with everyone else and maybe even Eli but you don't have to." Ellie froze, Demetri almost walked off without her until he realized she'd stopped walking. Her face fell, her eyebrows perked up, her mouth fell slightly open, and her eyes moved quickly around the room. "Ellie? Is...everything okay?" Demetri asked, his hand hovering over her shoulder while he tried to decide if he should touch her or not.