S02:E02

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"If you need money for food o-or bills, I can help out. My mom and my stepdad give us thirty dollars a week for chores so I have money you can borrow." Robby sighed, slightly embarrassed that he knew he might have to resort to asking Ellie for money. His mom had been gone for days, showed up in the night with a dude named Rick that Robby had almost beat the shit out of, taken drugs with her, told him she was going to Mexico and left. She said that Rick would pay the bills and she'd only be gone for about a week and a half. It was sad that Robby knew that wouldn't happen. She never really lived up to what she promised.

"Thanks, that will be my very last resort." Robby chuckled a bit, but Ellie frowned. Robby never let her help him, but he was always helping her.

"It better be your first resort, Robby." Ellie retorted quickly, just as she stopped at Miyagi Do's gate. She could see Sam not too far away, with her arms crossed and pressed against her chest. "Um, I'll see you later Robby," Ellie said, glancing at Sam as she glared at Ellie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Robby asked, his voice softening slightly. He always spoke to Ellie differently than everyone else, Ellie wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, he was careful with his words and his voice was always soft. Ellie wasn't sure if Robby noticed his change in speech around her, but she did.

"Nothing, I um, I just have to talk to Mr. Lawrence and I just wanna get it over with." Ellie lied. Robby could tell she was lying, just by the way her voice changed and she refused to look at him but he wasn't sure if he should pry. "I'll see you later." Ellie quickly ran back to her car, she wasn't sure why Sam made her feel so odd and uncomfortable but maybe it was just the fact that Ellie knew Sam had a thing for Robby. Ellie knew she couldn't compete with Sam, so, why should she even try?

When Ellie arrived at the Cobra Kai dojo, she saw a car that she didn't recognize. She stepped out of her car, the car was black with lines of yellow, a Cobra Kai license plate, and a Cobra gear shift. Ellie recognized it to be a 2009 Dodge Challenger, the same one Daniel LaRusso had given Johnny Lawrence. So it was Johnny's car; Ellie thought, he just redid it.

Ellie ran inside, hoping Eli wouldn't be mad at her for showing up late, that was when Ellie saw an older man she didn't recognize. Her eyes flicked around the room for Johnny, just as Eli joined her side.

"Ellie, where've you been?" Ellie didn't answer, because she'd spotted Johnny and in that moment, answering Eli wasn't the most important thing in Ellie's mind.

"Mr. Lawrence." Ellie huffed, leaving Eli confused as he looked at Miguel for answers. "I wanna talk to you, alone." Johnny already knew what it was about, nonetheless, he lead Ellie to his office and shut the door behind him.

"Ellie-"

"Mr. Lawrence, I'm sure you heard Eli tell me that I couldn't hang out with Robby anymore because he wasn't exactly...quiet...about it," Ellie paused, remembering how everyone looked at them as he shouted that he forbade her to ever speak to Robby again, "and I know that none of your students know Robby's your son, and that's your business, but please don't tell Eli. I love Eli and I love Robby, I don't wanna choose between them, but if I have to I'll choose Eli and I'd hate to do that to Robby so please, please don't tell him." Ellie pleaded, the last thing she wanted was for Eli to be mad at her but she still wanted to be friends with Robby. She hated the karate drama, karate drama that had nothing to do with her yet she was still being dragged into it. Johnny sighed, glancing out of his office window at Hawk and Miguel.

"I won't tell him unless he directly asks me." Ellie sucked in a sharp breath, she doubted he would but that would just mean she'd have to make it seem as if she'd never tell Johnny a secret like that. She nodded and started to walk out until she remembered Johnny's car.