S01:E07

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"He made me do a ton of chores and I thought it had nothing to do with karate but it did!" Ellie giggled, as she walked alongside Eli to Cobra Kai. Apparently, he went by Hawk, but he said it was okay for Ellie to call him Eli if she wanted.

"I told you it would! You just have to trust the process." Eli rolled his eyes, Ellie never gave him the name of the boy that she met at LaRusso Auto's but she wouldn't stop talking about him. About how he was cute and hot at the same time, and there weren't many guys like that.

"If you would've just told me, I wouldn't have yelled at Mr. LaRusso for having me do a million shitty chores," Robby mumbled, as Ellie walked through the doors of Cobra Kai. Eli immediately went to talk to Miguel, Ellie wasn't sure why Eli wanted her to watch him practice. She thought that maybe he wanted to show her that he was cool, but she never got an explanation out of him.

"Well, then it would've ruined Daniel's fun." Miguel walked up to her and mouthed "whose that" but Ellie waved him off. "I gotta go, but I'll see you later." Miguel crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, wondering who Ellie was talking to.

At first, when Miguel first came to West Valley High School, he thought that Ellie was one of the popular rich girls. Like Sam, Yasmine, and Moon. Sure, Ellie was rich and she was sort of popular but she wasn't friends with those girls. They made fun of her brother, Aisha, and loads of other people.

"I um, I go on my lunch break at twelve-thirty, I could treat you to that apology dinner if you want." Ellie smiled and looked at the floor. Eli would still be at practice, she didn't wanna hurt his feelings by just up and leaving. Then again, she could just tell him why she was leaving and he seemed to be doing just fine without Ellie there.

"Sure." She replied and then hung up after saying their goodbyes.

"Who was that?" Miguel asked, just as Hawk walked up beside him.

"Some guy she met at the car dealership, she loves him more than she loves those cars." Ellie shot a glare at Eli, she didn't love Robby. She didn't have enough time to even know if she loved him, they'd just met about two weeks ago.

"Shut up." She mumbled, seeing Miguel look extremely confused. He didn't know she worked at a car dealership but hadn't she told him that she didn't have a job? "By the way, I'll be leaving around twelve thirty." Eli raised an eyebrow, Miguel and him making quick glances at each other.

"You have a date with the guy?" Ellie crossed her arms, why was Miguel suddenly so interested in Ellie's dating life?

"What? You don't think I get dates?" Miguel's eyes went wide, anxiously glancing around the room.

"That's not...! I mean...I um...I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I just meant that-" Miguel was interrupted by Ellie's laughter.

When Miguel met Ellie for the first time, he immediately liked her. She was easy to talk to, nice to be around, and more than interesting. She was adorable, hot, and kind. Miguel had first considered asking her out, but Eli steered him clear of that idea.

"I know, I was messing with you, Miguel." His shoulders fell as he sighed in relief. "But it's not really a date." Aisha walked up and stood beside Miguel, Aisha didn't really talk to Ellie before Cobra Kai. Besides the one time, Aisha asked her for a pencil. Aisha never spoke to her because she thought she'd be like Yasmine or Moon, but after she talked to her, she realized she wasn't.

"So it's an 'almost date'?" Eli asked, receiving confused looks from both Aisha and Miguel. An almost date, they wondered, what the hell was that?

"Yep." Ellie smiled.