"You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit Grease. And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of...hey, you're not supposed to be in here." Ellie furrowed her eyebrows. She hadn't been listening before, at least not entirely, because she didn't care about what bullshit the person on the speaker was talking about.

"I don't care, move." Ellie felt her eyes widen, as she recognized the voice. It was Tory. What was she doing? Why was she trying to get the speaker?

"Give that back! Ow! You're not allowed to..." The woman stopped speaking, Ellie knew Tory had given her her signature glare.

"Samantha LaRusso. I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!" Ellie looked at Miguel, whose face had gone pale and whose eyes had widened. What had Sam done this time, Ellie wondered. But when she looked at Miguel, she had a feeling he knew. She had a swirling feeling in her stomach that told her the fight between Sam and Tory wouldn't end well.

Miguel stood and ran out of the classroom, but even Ellie knew he wouldn't be able to stop Tory. When Tory set her mind to something, it never wavered. In Ellie's mind, she was like a statue that would never fall and would never be taken down. She was strong, she was determined, and because of that Ellie would always love her.

Ellie slowly followed the crowd, and Eli, coming to a stop behind Sam. Ellie saw Tory across from her, as well as Robby. The pounding in Ellie's chest wouldn't go away, no matter how many times she tried to soothe her nerves. She told herself she had nothing to do with this fight, so why should she be afraid of getting hurt? But she knew, she knew that just being friends with someone from either dojo put a target on her back.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Ellie felt her jaw drop, as she looked at Sam, and then Tory, and then at Robby. Her eyes lingered on Robby, his eyes swirling with hurt and regret. Ellie felt so bad for Tory and Robby.

"I...I..." Sam stuttered out, her eyes latching onto Robby.

Tory was angry, and rightfully so. She swung her fist, causing Sam to lean back and stumble into Eli. He snarled and pushed her back into the fight. Suddenly, Ellie felt like a statue, but not a strong one like Tory was. A statue that wanted to move, a statue that didn't want to be a statue, but for some reason, her body had chosen to be one.

She watched as Tory repeatedly shoved her knee into Sam's stomach and then threw her into a locker. Ellie yelped, drawing back quickly. She was no longer a statue, but instead a scared girl again. A scared girl hiding beneath her bed, with Eli beside her, watching her father beat her mother until blood dropped on the floor. A scared girl, hiding in her closet as her dad searched for her while Eli whispered in her ear to be quiet with a hand over her mouth.

Suddenly, Tory threw Sam against the lockers again but this time she hit Ellie in the process. Tory's eye's flashed with worry as she looked at her, realizing she'd accidentally hurt Ellie. Ellie was quick to shake her head as some sort of nonverbal gesture to tell her that she was okay. Even though her arm ached from slamming against the locker's handle.

"Ellie, are you okay?" Ellie blinked, seeing Robby in front of her, gripping her shoulders with worry swirling in his eyes as she looked her up and down.

"I-I'm okay." She whispered, her limbs shaking in fear as she glanced at the scene going on right next to her.

"Don't look at them, look at me," Robby ordered softly, Ellie's eyes slowly trailed away from Sam and Tory.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Ellie shrieked as Miguel suddenly ran from behind a corner, and tackled Robby to the ground. Ellie felt like her eyes were wider than nickels, as she watched the two boys scramble up from the floor.