She gasped, feeling her desire swell up inside her when his hand slipped beneath the strings of her loincloth, lightly grazing her inner thigh.

She opened her mouth to speak, but only a small moan escaped.

Her lewd sound drew him back and he looked into her eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. She felt her heart race as he moved closer to her face.

His mouth hovered over hers, and she closed her eyes in anticipation. But nothing came.

In vain, she opened her eyes but was greeted by his affectionate smile this time.

Aonung knew she was tipsy, perhaps drunk, way out of her state of mind. He thought she was absolutely adorable, teasing him, tempting him to fall into her mind games.

His gaze was drawn to the fabric of her top, her shoulder, as he leaned down close to her skin.

Slowly, he eased the material off her shoulder, revealing soft skin adorned with tiny stars that twinkled up at him.

Aonung leaned lower, his breath heavy as he kissed her skin. His lips were soft and gentle, tracing the stars and worshipping her body.

He felt her shudder beneath his touch, the world around them melting away, their souls melding together in a passionate embrace.

"I hate you," Katiya whimpered, her voice cracking with vulnerability.

Aonung halted, his lips curling into a smile as he pulled the fabric back over her shoulder. "Say that to me when you're sober."

Just like that, the effects of the alcohol finally consumed her and she collapsed into his arms.

He let out a low laugh, biting his lower lip to endure the sexual pain she bestowed on him as he lifted her princess-style.

Under the moonlight, Aonung carried Katiya into darkness and out of the jungle, disappearing into the night as everyone else faded away.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A bright light shone down from the sky, blinding Aonung's vision as he stirred awake, hearing distant sounds of chatter from the villagers going about their morning.

He rubbed his eyes, still adjusting to the light, and took in his surroundings. He was situated on top of a mangrove tree root.

The sun was in the sky, its rays shimmering over the village, and a gentle breeze brushed against his skin.

His arm felt heavy and he lifted his head, turning to find Katiya fast asleep on his arm, her arm wrapped around his torso.

Her peaceful slumber brought him a smile, and he spent a few seconds memorizing her sleepy face.

It was refreshing to see her so relaxed and serene.

Suddenly, her eyelashes fluttered as she was roused from her sleep. Panic gripped Aonung's eyes and he lowered his head quickly, pretending to be asleep.

He held his breath, hoping she hadn't noticed him as she opened her eyes. Katiya glanced around with a puzzled expression, her gaze eventually settling on him.