Chapter - 13 Taking Care of a sick person

The next morning at the Major House.....

Porsche was worried about Phai and Sky. Even though Phai and Sky were not siblings. Porsche never showed any difference between them. He treated both of them as his own sons. But today he was afraid of losing one of his sons. Sky wasn't his own son, he was afraid that Sky will start maintaining distance from him and won't be as free as before.

Porsche saw Phleng coming out of Phai's room and called him.

Porsche - Phleng

Phleng - Yes Pa

Porsche - Is your brother okay?

Phleng - He is fine now. But I don't know how he will react when he gets to know about P'Sky kidnap thing.

Porsche - Leave it for now. It's better if he doesn't know about it. Have you seen Sky?

Phleng - No Pa, I just woke up.

Porsche - Can you check on him for me?

Phleng - Okay Pa. Saying that Phleng went to Sky's room. He knocked multiple times but there was no response. He saw that the door was no locked, so he excused himself and went inside. He came running out after seeing the scene inside.

Phleng - Pa, call the doctor. P'Sky is burning.

Porsche - What? Let me check

Porsche entered the room and saw Sky who was shivering with high fever.

Porsche - Sky, son are you okay? You are burning hot. Phleng go and call your dad. Also ask the maid to bring cool water and a towel.

Phleng - Okay Pa. I am going.

Phleng shouted calling his dad out. Phan and Phai woke up for the shouting and came out to see what's happening.

Kinn - Why are you shouting? Is someone dead?

Phleng - No dad, it is P.... P'Sky

Phai - What's wrong with sky?

Phleng - P'Sky is burning hot and shivering. Pa is taking care of him for now. He wanted you to call Uncle Tinn and go to him.

Hearing Phleng, Phai ran into Sky's room. On seeing Phai enter the room Porsche moved from sky. Which allowed Phai to sit near Sky.

Phai - Sky, sky open your eyes and see me, sky

Sky slowly opened his eyes and saw Phai panicking.

Sky - P..... P'Phai can ... You.... Stay... With me.... I don't.... Want.... To ..... Be .... Alone...

Phai hugged sky and said - I will be here with you. You won't be alone. Okay. Take some rest. I will wake you up when the food is ready okay?

Sky slowly dozed off into sleep. As soon as the maid brought cool water and towel, Phai took them and started wiping Sky. Porsche went into his room and bought the first aid kit. He took the fever residue pad and sticked it to Sky's forehead.

Porsche saw Phai crying and said - It's okay, your uncle is on the way. He will be fine. Don't cry Phai.

Phai - This happened because of me. If he didn't meet Gun yesterday, if I didn't confess to him, he wouldn't be in this situation. It's my mistake. I am sorry sky .

Porsche - You met Gun yesterday?

Phai - yes, he wanted to talk to sky about something. But I bought sky back home.

Porsche looked at Kinn and asked - you knew about this?

Kinn nodded his head.

Porsche - And you didn't think you should tell me about this.