Chapter - 4 Under the influence or Real feelings

Author Note : if you like the story please support by voting and commenting. Thank you in advance

Phayu - What's wrong with you?

Phai - Nothing. I am just confused.

Phayu - About what?

Phai - I kissed a guy.

Phayu - What?

Phai - Not that type of kiss, it's a kiss on the cheek.

Phayu - And

Phai - I feel like I wanted to do more with him.

Phayu - And

Phai - And what? You know that I only like one night stands and no strings attached.

Phayu - It might be an attraction or he might influence you because you have never done it with him.

Phai - But he is different, if anything goes wrong I have to bear consequences.

Phayu - Then why don't you discuss it with him. If he is okay with it, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Phai - Are you sure?

Phayu - You never know if you don't try. By the way, who is this guy? Do I know him?

Phai - Ai Phayu don't be so nosy, I won't tell you until I am sure with the relationship.

Phayu just laughed and said - Let's go know or else Phan will kill us for being late.

Phai - What about snacks and drinks?

Phayu - I already have them in my car, but Rain doesn't know about it. So I used it as an excuse to talk to you alone.

Phai - What about your Rain's special strawberry shake?

Phayu - what special? You know he is not mine. And I won't date people who are below 18.

Phai - Okay, I will see how long will you avoid to date him.

Phayu - Not long enough. Once he celebrates his upcoming birthday. I will propose him to be my boyfriend.

Phai - Okay okay. I wish you a long happy love life.

Phayu - Let's go now. I don't want to die early.

Phai - Ho, what about saifah?

Phayu - He is bringing his lover. So he is a bit late.

Phai smiles and nodded his head. Both of them walked towards the condo.

---------------

Inside the condo

Sky - Let me get the glasses ready for the drinks.

Rain - I will help you.

Phan - Then we will go and check the music. Let's go P'Phleng

Saying this Phan and Phleng left sky and rain alone.

Rain - Sky, what's wrong with you?

Sky - What happened?

Rain - You are not like yourself. Something's wrong. Tell me what happened?

Sky - Nothing I am just missing Dad and Pa.

Rain - Then you can just call them right.

Sky - I don't want to disturb them.

Rain - Okay, let's do one thing. We still have a month time for the university to begin. How about we go and meet them in Korea?