Chapter - 8 Patching Up

After school Rain called up his parents and said that he would like to stay at the minor house instead of his condo for a few days.

Rain - Hello Pa

Fiat - Yes baby, how are you?

Rain - I am fine Pa, how are you?

Fiat - We are good, but we are missing you so much.

Rain - Rain also misses you Pa.

Fiat - did you have your lunch?

Rain - Yes, Pa. I want to ask your permission for one thing.

Fiat - what is it baby?

Rain - I want to stay with P'Phayu for a few days. Is it okay?

Fiat - why baby? Is there any issue with your condo?

Rain - No Pa, there is no issue. It is just that I am having more work than before and if I stay over P'Phayu's I can save some time and can rest a bit more.

Fiat - Okay, then let me talk to Uncle Pete about this.

Rain - Thank you Pa. I love you the most.

Fiat - I love you too baby. Take care na. Don't work too hard and neglect your health.

Rain - Okay Pa. Take care. Bubye Na.

Fiat - Bye.

After the conversation with his Pa, Rain looked at Sky and said - Mission success.

Immediately after having the conversation with Rain, Fiat called Pete and informed him about his kid's request.

Fiat - Hello P'Pete

Pete - Hello Fiat, how are you?

Fiat - I am fine, P'Pete. How about you all?

Pete - We are good Fiat.

Fiat - P'Pete, actually I called you for some reason.

Pete - Are you worried about Rain?

Fiat - No, P'Pete I have left my child in your care, how can I worry about him. I know you, P'Vegas and Phayu will take care of him very well.

Pete - thank you for your trust in us Fiat.

Fiat - we have to say thank you for taking care of that stubborn kid.

Pete - Don't say that Fiat, you guys are family for us. I still remember the day when you brought Rain to our house. Phayu was so overwhelmed and started shouting all around the house stating he got his baby. I still remember how he used to take care of Rain. You guys made Phayu a normal person. I am glad Rain is in Phayu's life.

Fiat - Don't say that P'Pete. I am glad Rain has someone who cares about him more than his life. I remember how Phayu took care of him when I had chicken pox and I couldn't take care of him. Leo was too busy in taking care of him.

Pete - it was our responsibility to take care of Rain. Don't say thanks for that.

Fiat - As you say P'Pete. We both know that I can't argue with you.

Pete - Good. Now tell me what's the matter?

Fiat - Rain said that he wants to move to your house for a few days. He said he has more assignments and it will be time wasting if he goes to his condo. So he asked me to take permission from you. So that he can move into your house.

Pete - Really, I am more than happy to welcome him. He can stay as long as he wants. This means I can see Phayu more at home too. So I can take care of both the kids.