Chapter - 6 Realisation

Author Note : if you like the story please support by voting and commenting. Thank you in advance

Sky broke the kiss when he came back to senses what was happening. He broke the kiss and moved away from the bed.

Sky - I am getting late to school.

Saying this Sky ran away from Phai and Phai's condo.

Phai who was enjoying the kiss was still confused about what happened just now.

Sky took a cab from Phai's condo and went to the major house mansion.

Sky - what just happened? Did P'Phai made a move on me?

Sky shook his head and thought - No P'Phai is never serious with anyone. I should not turn into his prey. Sky think to yourself, be in the correct state of mind he never had any serious relationship with anyone. He just wants sex. Don't become his prey.

On the other side, in Phai's condo.(P.s.- think the angel and the devil conversation with P'Phai in the middle as shown in the movies/series)

Phai - Did I just kiss Sky? What was I thinking?

Phai - I have never seen Sky in this angle. Sky is like a Nong.

Phai - Don't behave like this Phai.

Phai - But I want to do it with him. I want him to be with me. I want to spend more time with him.

Phai - Stop thinking about being with Sky and doing all this. You might lose him as a brother.

Phai - before doing anything I need to confirm my feelings. If I truly like him or it is just an attraction.

Phai decided to confirm his feelings. He then called his best friend Phayu.

Phai - Hello P'Phayu

Phayu - You are calling me Phi. That means you need something from me.

Phai - You are so intelligent. I need your help.

Phayu - How could I don't know. Even we are just months apart, you would never regard me as Phi until and unless you want something. Tell me what do you want?

Phai - Not in the phone, where are you? I will come and talk directly.

Phayu - At home, just sent Rain to school and came back.

Phai - perfect. I will be there in 15 mins.

Saying this Phai ended the call and start driving towards the minor house mansion.

-----------------------

Rain arrived at the school, since he stayed at Phayu's last night. He took his phone and called Sky.

Rain - Where are you?

Sky - on the way to school. Will be there in 5 mins.

Rain - Okay, come fast.

Sky and Rain at the same time - We need to talk.

Rain - what do you want to talk about?

Sky - Wait for 5 mins. I will talk to you face to face.

Rain - okay then I will wait for you at the solace garden.

Sky - Perfect.

Rain and sky ended their call. Rain went to their solace garden which is at the roof top of there school and is located near the water tank. This is the place where sky and rain tell all their secrets to each other and comfort each other. This is their safe place in the school. Even though they both are in the same class and same bench, they still needed a place where their secrets will be safe and no one will know about them. Sky was the one who found rain at the place and since then they became friends, no not friends but best friends.