Chapter 15:Conference and more

Start from the beginning

After having a morning boosting conversation with her parents and Preethi,Isha went to get ready.Took a long shower which calmed her nervous senses.

She wore a sky blue plain kurthi,jeans and shawl.A thin chain along with a tiny heart shaped red pendant adorned her slender neck.Without any speck of makeup she looked like a bloomed lotus flower.Praying to god after taking necessary points in a note ,she left to the venue.

The octagon building itself held a strong aura,with luxurious cars lined up,making way for the VIPs.Isha bit her lower lip in anxiety and fear.Gripping the small pendant she headed towards the main entrance.

People wearing suits with tensed faces running here and there holding files and ipads made her feel hell nervous,she wished her parents were there to handle it.She wished to speak in front of the people without stuttering in nervousness.

Giving a warm smile to everyone she seated on her reserved seat,which was at the left front corner of the table.Her left side seat and opposite seat were also empty.It was a round table conference.

Soon a pretty girl entered the hall.She might be an Indian,Isha thought.She felt a churning feeling for the first time for her dressing sense.As every women and girls were wearing official suits and blazers.Even she could have worn something like that,but forgot the idea.Even the girl was wearing a sleeveless,mid thigh length,shinny black one piece.The poor dress was hardly covering her curves.

Most of the men gathered there watching her keenly

Most of the men gathered there watching her keenly.Their eyes portrayed many things towards the girl like Desire,envy,amusement and what not.They were trying their level maximum to get her attention towards them in every possible ways.Some of them clearing their throats occasionally,some talking louder than needed for her to hear,some putting their files on the glass table with a thud ,and some of them pretending to yell at the person beside them to make the girl turn towards their direction hearing the chaos.But unfortunately all went in vain.

The girl was wearing a cherry red lipstick,and was biting the corner of her lips,engrossed in her classy phone,as if she wasn't paying any heed.

Isha who was watching the girl and the people around her chuckled inwardly.All of a sudden,tearing the gaze away from the phone. the girl looked at Isha,who gave a warm smile to her warmly.Luckily she smiled back at Isha and again made herself busy on her phone.Isha too looked down and was fidgeting with her shawl.

Soon the room prevailed with pin drop silence.The chaos were no more heard to Isha.

Frowning her brows together Isha looked up only to see Vikram dressed to perfection in a blue suit,heading towards the left seat next to her after greeting everyone with his signature smile.Being the most excellent business tycoon he would be there,but the fact was Ishana didn't think about it.

All she wanted to do was to yell at him for giving her mini heart attacks by giving unexpected entries always.

As if he's a hero.