Chapter # 8

Both stopped.

And the man right behind her put an injection in her arm. In the process of her being shocked by this, John took a step just a bit backward and quickly put the gun back on his back. And without even looking at her, he harshly grabbed her arm and threw her inside of the car and closed the door.

Men sat with her and started the drive. Soon she was unconscious. John began to call back to whoever was calling and put the phone near his ear.

Brian was still on the way to her and was on a call with Ebert. He told him that his parents wanted to meet to talk about their marriage, and Brian's happiness was over the moon. "Do Francesca know about this?" He asked. "No. She was already gone and we didn't get to talk to her yet."

"That's good." Brian said and grinned. After his call, he smiled and thought,

My proposal to you will open the door of eternal happiness for us.

And began to make a call to Francesca. When her continuous call did not respond, he thought to just go to her directly.

John's mother was on the other side of the phone and John said, "I'm out for some urgent business, and far enough to get to you at this time. I'm afraid we can't be together at dinner tonight as well, Mom."

"Fine. Alright, don't come. But, you should rather be busy at killing my husband's killer at this time. But what are you doing?" She taunted him with a stern voice.

"Have faith. I will make his death like no one would ever die like that. If I am not able to kill him someday, consider me not your son." He hung up the call, and smirked after realizing this is just the beginning and he is already imagining Brian's face. And thought amusingly,

What would that be like? When you see your 'maybe' going to be a future wife like this- plus becoming mine? Poor boy.

He laughed to himself and made his way out of there. But, the hate is alway next in line whenever he thinks about him.

Soon Brian reached the exact same time with Francesca's class's bus, and immediately got out of his car to look for her. When he couldn't find her, he asked the driver.

"She told us she had to leave for some emergency and left the bus on the way. She also said that everyone is aware." The driver told Brian.

"Okay, but I can't reach her through the phone. So I was worried you might know where she went?"

"No, we don't. She didn't tell us." The driver said and walked away so that he wouldn't have to answer his questions. Brian began to take deep breaths when he thought whether she was in some kind of danger, because she was not someone who would do something without telling anyone.

He called her again, but her phone was turned off. She has been in no contact with anyone since morning plus also not being on the bus left him frightened. He made a call to Ebert,

"Hello? Ebert? I came to where Francesca's trip was going, but the driver told me she left even before morning saying it was an emergency. She is not picking up her phone and I talked to you in the morning and you also said you didn't get a chance to talk to her. So where could she have been? Any idea?"

"No. She didn't come home last night on top of it. Oh God, Brian. Where did she possibly go? She has no friends other than those who were with her on the bus." Ebert panicked too on the other hand and Brian said,

"I don't know what to do, Ebert.. You ask the people you know and I will head back from here because she never came here in the first place. All her classmates were saying this."

Ebert began to say between leaving from his house in a worried state, and trying not to come in anyone's way. "Yeah, I'm leaving right now. Where did this girl go, man!" He cut the call quickly and left the house.