Chapter # 4

I will not let anyone get us separated..

This came back on Brian's mind, what he told to Francesca, which was now slipping out of his hands. The will to make his word live along with his breaths, but to him none was seeming to stay alive in this world.

I'm so sorry Francesca.. How should I collect strength to tell you about it? It's not in my hands to watch you go far away after realizing your place in my life. No..

Brian was sitting on his stairs after declaring to Ebert, and thought, which was inch by inch killing him from inside.

This hasn't crossed anyone's mind until now, why this end?

Brian sighed, unable to find any kind of solution to save from their evilness. His phone rang, and he saw his father's right hand man was calling him, "Where is father? He is not in his room, I want to talk to him."

Brian asked the second he took the call, but he had to hear, "He orders to tell you that no one in the house should know about it. He will tell them tomorrow himself."

This made him pissed when was not getting any other answer from what his father told him. "I asked you where is he? Is he going to leave me alone for tomorrow and not even tell Mother and Meredith about it? Tell him that without him I would not take a step out of this house even if they'll come here to kill me."

"I'm sorry, but, he only told me to do this and he will look after everything himself in the morning." He cut the call quickly after saying this, and Brian was left with thoughts filled his mind about tomorrow.

He unwillingly got ready for tomorrow by getting by and waited for his father to at least tell him his side of the story. But night passed without him showing up in front of Brian.

Francesca was coming to have breakfast in the morning, when she saw Ebert roaming around tensed. She was about to walk towards him but their mother called him. "Ebert?"

"Yes?"

Ebert stopped and Francesca also walked to them. "Is everything alright? Are you in trouble?" Their mother asked him, then Francesca also began to say,

"Did something happen to Brian? Or, any of you? You came late last night and he's also not picking his- um,"

"No.. I don't understand how everything got so ruined.. Mom, Francesca, I feel so helpless that there's nothing I can do to save my friend." Ebert said in a helpless tone. Francesca tilted her head in confusion and asked,

"Wait a minute, what-"

"Ebert? Why are you saying this, what is happening to Brian that you cannot save him?" His mother asked him what Francesca wanted to ask badly. Brian sniffed and controlled himself to cry. "I can't say anything now, mom. But, I can't leave him alone right now. Whatever he says."

Francecsa ran to her room, and made a call to Brian. Brian had not slept all night thinking if he could talk to his father and find a solution so he could muster up the courage to tell Francesca about it.

When he saw her call, all his mind came right back at him and he stood back up, taking a deep breath, he made an almost crying face and picked up her call. "Francesca.."

After hearing his voice, her heart was at peace. "Brian.." But, her anxious voice made clear to Brian what has been in his heart all along is in hers now. But at the same time he didn't want it to be real, but a dream.

"Are you okay? What happened yesterday? Ebert says-"

Brian suddenly began to say with a desperate voice while walking out of his house. "I want to meet you right now. I promise I will tell you everything, I don't know when we will get this time again, I can't do this without you."