Chapter # 3

Enraged, John was sitting on the back seat of his car clenching and unclenching his fist. "That insect. How dare he hit me? How dare he even put his finger on me? He doesn't deserve to live, father. I'm going to-"

"For God's sake, John. Who are you talking about since we got into the car?" His father shot his head in frustration up at him, and about the people who let them enter that hotel. "Your son-like cheap worker, Brian, dad. I would crush him under my feet after his attempt to-"

"Brian? Are you serious, my son?" His father's eyes almost popped out of his face in shock, and asked again. "Did he... or you assume-"

He snickered, and laughed off at his father. "You think I'm making assumptions? He alone came from my back and ******* attacked me from behind. And there were his men with him at the same place for I don't know since when, dad. I don't want him close to us anymore- moreover that sly to stay alive."

"Those people... I left my trust with them! Don't worry, son. I'd make sure they'd pay the price of this." His father grit his teeth, making a phone call to bring Brian's father to his place. When he didn't pick up his continuous call, he couldn't take this anymore and slammed the phone down.

Later, his right hand man David made a call to them and gave it to him. "Hello, Albert. I don't think what your son did is the part of the deal we made? What do you think it was, huh?"

"What does it supposed to mean? I don't understand? Our deal was to protect and support each other in our business like always." Albert replied in his deep tone, not getting what was the point. "Your son seems to not be in his senses when he was making plans to kill my son- John. you know it, John would show him what hell is, after his ignorance."

Alberts eye's opened after hearing what his son had done without even telling him, knowing all too well that this wasn't the time to show them any weakness.

Brian was sitting silently in his car while Ebert was standing outside at some empty riverside, scratching his head, guessing Brian probably had done something in order to let his anger out on him and not going anywhere now, not even his home.

"I'm asking you the last time, Brian. What have you done that you're not moving an inch from here?" Ebert asked, Brian looked down and was unable to tell what he did. After a while Ebert got a call from Brian's father,

"Should I pick his call? Is there nothing to worry about? Tell me." Brian sighed and looked at him without any expression on his face, hiding the fear which the world should not be aware of right now. "Don't. Later when we go home, you can see with your own eyes what I did, and what should probably happen after this."

Brian's father was standing in front of him, glaring right at him in order to make sure of what he was thinking. Brian was sitting with his face looking straight, Brian couldn't control his anger this time, and he was ready to face the upcoming consequences.

Would he punish me? Brian thought, gritting his teeth.

"Do you even get what have you done, Brian? Couldn't you have waited a bit more?! What did you want to do? Huh? Did you want to make yourself die with his hands or do you want your father to die!?" He was losing his patience after realizing their years of struggle went into nothingness.

"It took us ten years! Ten. Damn. Years! Do you realize that you have put all my efforts to kill them one by one with my own hands and make them suffer the way they did to our family, into garbage!!?"

Brian looked at him with cold eyes, "It didn't come in my mind, father.." He stopped and began to speak in rage. "Nothing came in front of me other than the thought of killing him! That's not my fault- and... any of that is not my fault, father."