Chapter # 7

It's been a few weeks since John's father died from Brian's hand and since John decided to leave them alone. He continued living at his own house because was not able to look at his mother's eyes because he didn't get those people whose hands she lost her husband.

He somehow convinced his uncle to leave everything to him, but his uncle decided to walk on another path which was different from what John decided for those people to lock them into their fist.

Brian and Albert were back at their home, but still there was this uneasiness. Brian was still thinking John is planning something, so he was not entirely happy at all- knowing he is alive.

Francesca was happy, though. Now she will get to talk about them with Ebert finally when she even told Brian to wait and see when he opens up about it. They were at Brian's house and Brian and Francesca were in their garden, waiting for Ebert to greet his parents then come to them.

As soon as Ebert came, Francesca ran to Meredith. Ebert walked in front of him and Brian was silent, because it was the first time they both knew about it. "So that girl was my own sister? Why didn't you tell me before? And now, when everything got so messed up in your life, Brian?"

"I was waiting for the right time, and it never came in the first place. So I knew we had to someday and she did it first. Now you know. Like this, I know." Brian said apologetically and lowered his head.

Ebert patted his arm twice and smiled. "Don't be like this. The truth is, after all that, I'm still happy for both of you."

Brian also smiled and looked up, and Ebert said. "It was me who saw your phone calls, your texting stage, your always smiling stage and that 'important person' obviously. It was clear you were happy, and right now you are happy. So why will I not approve of this?"

Both hugged each other, and when they pulled away, "It sounded like you were his brother, not mine." Francesca said from behind to Ebert, and he laughed a bit after looking at her. Then hugged her too, happy for both his friend and sister.

While he was hugging her, his eyes fell upon Meredith who was walking to them, looking at him. Eyes still keeping on her, he pulled away from her and both Brian and Francesca lovingly wrapped their arms on each other. Now Ebert and Meredith were standing in front of each other. Meredith was smiling purely after looking at this view, but her eyes, which were on Ebert's, were sad.

If Brian is so much in love with my sister, then he would someday get married to her and everyone will probably approve too. But, nothing could happen with or without my will because I'm not in his place. So, I can't get married like this. I'm so sorry, Meredith-

Ebert thought and smiled at her- that heavy on his heart smile.

Next morning, John was on his way to his business meeting and was outside of that place when he saw Brian was coming out of there with a gift bag in his hand and walking to his car which was parked just outside there, and John just began to walk toward him and stopped in front of him.

Brian stopped, John dropped his eyes at the gift bag on Brian's hand, Brian stayed firm, not even scaring a bit from him. Just one thought came,

Why is he standing in front of me? Even if I would've died, I should have killed him.

He opened his mouth, but right then John began to take a little walk back and forth in front of him and smirked, beginning to say without looking at him. "I have seen her. Damm, she's hot. Compared to your face she is a bit... lower class." He stopped and looked directly into his face, "But, what to do? She's the one you deserve."

Brian didn't change his expressions on the outside, but on the inside he began to tense and made a fist in his free hand.

Where did he see her? I will not allow him to let out her name from his dirty mouth.