She said in her theatrical voice while she knelt on the floor. Edward's head bobbed with enthusiasm as he alternated his gaze between his teacher and father. It filled Alec with warmth as he watched his son's face light up with joy, hearing his laughter and knowing they should do this more often. Doing this would bring a smile to his son's face and a few extra hours of sleep to his wife.

"I'll see you tonight Teddy bear." Alec kissed the top of his son's head before he ran off to join the group of children already gathered in the classroom, his laughter ringing in the air.

_________________

Alec arrived at his office a few minutes later than usual. The sound of his son's laughter was still ringing in his ears. A small smile adorned his face as he thought about his adorable, chubby faced son. His steps clanged through the entrance as he stepped through the electric sliding doors, and there was Malia, standing at reception. Her hand rested on her hip, and the red body-con dress she wore clung to her curves. The cut of her top hugged her cleavage, which was clearly on display for everyone to stare at.

"Good Morning Sir, I was waiting for you here as you were late." Malia purred as she ran her fingertips up Alec's biceps. When Alec responded, he shuffled back, and his brow creased in confusion. He glanced around the office and noticed people giving the pair suspicious glares.

He shook off their looks, the sound of their whispers echoing in the hallway, and hurried to the back of the office, where his room was. As he strode by, he heard the muttering of other employees, their suspicious glances adding to his confusion. Nothing seemed the same. Malia proved to be even more audacious. She displayed a newfound boldness and assertiveness with the sway of her hips. As he walked by, the people who would usually greet him good morning averted their eyes.

As both Malia and Alec entered the office, she went straight into his schedule. She eloquently recited his meetings and deadlines.

"Could you please send Seth to my office as I would like to discuss the Roger's account? I want a full report on the server issues they had and how they are going to resolve these. Could you also get me my coffee as well?" Alec instructed.

"Of course, sir. It's always a pleasure to serve you." Malia flirted as he perched her hands on the edge of his desk, giving him a clear view of her exposed cleavage.

A knock on his door interrupted him while tapping away on his computer. "Come in." Alec responded.

Malia, with a smile on her face, entered with Seth lagging her. His shoulders were so tense, she could feel the rigidness through his shirt. Malia placed the coffee on Alec's desk and stood to the side as Seth occupied the empty chair opposite him. Alec was becoming more and more confused with Malia's behaviour.

"Malia, you may go now." He snapped and dismissively waved his hand in the air.

Alec noticed the way Malia was getting more daring with each day. He reminded himself with a mental note to contact HR and get her moved as soon as possible. He could hear her stern voice barking orders at his employees from outside of his office.

Seth's uncomfortable shifting in his chair was beyond Alec's comprehension. Alec had an excellent report with Seth. They had always worked collaboratively. He was aware of the malicious taunts Malia had made before he arrived. She was berating him for making the boss wait, her voice rising in anger. He contemplated if this caused his odd behaviour.

Seth nervously muttered away the contents and updates on the Roger's account. He was tumbling now and then. The lack of eye contact was driving Alec insane.

"What is with the entire office acting differently today?" Alec muttered.

Seth's eyes widened in surprise. "You mean you haven't seen the email that was sent to the whole company?"