If Harlow felt unsafe, she could report Sienna to King Kano and then Sienna would face punishment and that's not something that we needed right now.

Feeling Bryce's anger rising, I turn my attention back to the task at hand.

"Bryce," I growl out his name, still trying my best to pry him off of her. "Remember she's pregnant and it might actually be your pup."

He looks at him with an unseen rage behind his eyes and a little guilt because if she was carrying his pup, he could have hurt the little one by choking it's mother out like this.

It only took seconds before Bryce succumbed to his own guilt and loosened his grip on Harlow who looks at me and turns her lip up.

"Goddess have mercy, if she wasn't pregnant, this little turn tail would have been out of here and off my territory." — Gemini whispers with his continued rage for the female.

Harlow's attitude wasn't helping the matter at hand as I turned around and told Bryce and Sienna to stay on the second floor and Harlow would be on the first.

"You can't put me on the first floor," Harlow shrieks as she cups her flat belly. "Bryce has an obligation to me, by Law! He has to be with me during my pregnancy!"

"No he doesn't," I snarl, my gaze boring into hers and suddenly she takes a step back, pleasing Gemini's urge to rip her throat out. "The Law says he has an obligation to you as far as protection and care goes, but that does not mean that he has to be in the same room, just the same house which he is. If you need anything for this pregnancy, you go through whoever Bryce has elected me to be your caregiver."

Harlow's eyes nearly bulge out of her head as she looks at Bryce and Sienna, not helping the matter, smirks at her and that sets the female off.

"I'm sure your mate couldn't do the things to you that I can," Harlow teases. "I can smell the naivety on her. It's ok if you want me."

"Harlow!" I hear Enzo warn her, but she doesn't take the hint as she continues.

"How does it feel, Sienna, to know that your mate is having a pup with another woman? To know that while you've been mated to him, that his dick was in another,"

"Enough!" I snarl, grabbing her as I shove her behind me when Sienna tries to lunge from Ryker and Enzo's grasps.

"Fuck you, Harlow!" Sienna screams. "You're nothing but a heated out, second hand embarrassment!"

"Ha!" Harlow chuckles from behind me. "I bet it hurts doesn't it love bug? Literally feels like your stomach is in knots and your heart is getting ripped from your chest."

Turning around, I grab her arm. "I said that's enough! Don't make me hurt you."

"I dare you," Harlow sneers, his gaze hardening. "You can't hurt me, you can't command me, you can't do anything to me but accept this truth and support me and Bryce through it."

I shake my head, caring my canines at her, hating the fact that she was right. I couldn't hurt her because of the Laws and I couldn't command her because she was pregnant, another blessing that seemed like a curse at this point, bestowed upon us from the Moon Goddess in order to protect pregnant wolves from the pain of succumbing to an Alpha's aura.

Huffing a breath of frustration, I toss her body towards Ryker who tries to dodge her like the plague but ultimately catches her before she can fall. "Take her to an empty room on the first floor and keep her ass there."

"With pleasure, Alpha." Ryker scoffs, dragging her along with him as he makes his way out of the livingroom.

I started to walk towards Sienna when I feel someone grab me, turning around, I see Mell. Completely forgetting about his presence in the room up until now, I sigh and pull his body into mine.