Beta Enzo grows quiet then as he studies me once again, his head straightening out as much as his back did while he leaned back into his chair and away from my hospital bed and before I could catch him, I felt his hand creep into my free one and he smiles softly again.

"Mell, I want-" Beta Enzo tries to tell me something but he's cut off by a growl ripping through my hospital room and he quickly lets go of my left hand, his eyes locked onto something on the other side of me.

So I follow his gaze when I feel Alpha Titus' grip on my right hand, tighten and that's when I see his wolf, Gemini looking through his eyes and glaring at Beta Enzo.

Looking back at Beta Enzo, he quickly bares his neck to Gemini and then averts his gaze from mine and suddenly finds the TV mounted on the wall, very interesting.

So I look back at Gemini and swallow nervously, remembering how angry he was just from me telling Alpha Titus that Shiro didn't feel safe but I wanted the tension to go away, I didn't want it to feel like this.

"Gemini?" I whisper his name, hoping that he would look at me but he doesn't, instead a low growl rumbles in his chest as he continues to stare at Beta Enzo and I get scared for him. "Gemini, please look at me."

That seems to get his attention as his eyes slowly travel up to mine and he sighs. "Hello, Romello, are you feeling ok?"

I nod. "Y-yes, thank you for asking."

"You're very welcome." Gemini whispers his words too before kissing the back of my hand which caught me by surprise and then before I could blink, Alpha Titus had control once again.

Although it seemed like he had just woken up and didn't even know that Gemini had control because he was looking around the hospital room with sleepy eyes and when they finally find mine, he sighs a huge breath of relief.

"You're awake," He says groggily as his hand tightens around mine and I look down at the action.

Alpha Titus' knuckles were super swollen and had like scabs of blood on them as they were starting to heal which made me think that the wounds were fresh but like a person with common sense, I wasn't going to ask him about it.

I was more so looking at the way that he held onto my hand like - like he actually needed my touch.

And who was I to pull away from an Alpha when they were in need? That would be super stupid, right? So instead of asking about that, I just look back up to meet his sleepy eyes that he was wiping the crusties out of.

"Yeah, you dozed off awhile ago, Titus," Beta Enzo tells him, now releasing that Gemini was gone. "Mell has been awake for a few hours and we've been waiting for you to wake up."

Alpha Titus nods, clearly still sleepy. "Thank you for protecting him while I was sleep."

"No problem." Beta Enzo smiles softly and my brows burrow in confusion as I look between the two.

"Mell," I turn back to Alpha Titus when I hear him call my name. "Mathias didn't want to give you the all clear to be discharged because of your leg still being partially healed but your Dad said to bring you outside and allow you to soak in the light of the Full Moon tonight and it might help you be able to heal and for some reason unknown to me, he thinks that my presence as well as Enzo's will be required to help you heal."

Alph Titus finishes with a shrug but my eyes widen at what my Dad told him.

The light of the Full Moon?

Why would my Dad tell him that?!

That's not a good idea at all, the Moon usually makes me really crazy because the longer a shifter goes without shifting, the more feral they become and the Full Moon won't help my case. This somebody could die, I could hurt somebody, I could - I could. . .