EPILOGUE

Dionne's POV: 5 years later..

Lately I've been feeling nostalgic so I've been writing about my relationship with Jude in a notebook. How we met, and everything els today I started writing the last chapter sort of like an epilogue. To sort of finish our story.

We got to know each other little by little, living in the same neighborhood and then we drifted apart. And I remember after seeing him at my mother's funeral, and when I talked to him I remember I would think "What a cute guy," and he was a cute guy. The closer we got the more I realized how much I liked him. I remember he invited me to a party and people respected him, and he was good to everybody he knew, all people he worked with all adored him. And it was something so important, the respect that you have for somebody. To me that was the most important, being attracted to him and finding that I respected him and he did the same for me. I love the fact that he sensed how my feelings were, and I learned how to understand and respect and see his feelings ahead of time, so, it was very easy for us to be together ahead of time. Soon enough our love affair just blossomed the more we saw each other and the more we were together. After a short period of time we became engaged and had a very small intimate wedding with just family and very close friends, the friends we continued to have for the rest of our life. And then came two adorable little boys. And Jude just adored them. And I just felt like I had given him a wonderful life, soon enough we moved to Manchester and he started to play there.

A/N: Sadly this is the end, I wanted something short and sweet to put and end to all this, thank you guys so much for all of your support I really never expected this much. I hope the wait was worth it, I love love love all you guys so so much.