ღ 1 ღ

・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
4 years ago

OMNISCIENT

DIONNE was getting ready to go to her moving away party, the party was being held by her best friend Jude.

Jude and his mother waited for the guests to show up "So Dionne's going to be here soon." His mom said a smirk plastered on her face. Jude's mom was always trying to get the two together since Dionne's mom was also her best friend. Jude rolled his eyes at the comment. The doorbell then rang.

After the party
Dionne was staying over at Jude's for the night, "I'm going to miss beating your ass in fifa." Dionne said. "I'm definitely not going to miss that." He smiled. After a while Dionne  fell asleep in his gaming chair. He couldn't help but admire her. The truth is Jude had a massive crush on Dionne but he didn't think the feelings were mutual so he would never tell her.

The next day.
Dionne was being driven to the airport by Jude and his mother. (Her parents and siblings were already at the airport). They sat in comfortable silence for a while. " When I'm rich and famous I'll fly you out to see me month." Jude said smiling widely at the girl.

"I don't doubt it." Dionne replied. They said their final goodbyes before Dionne went off to Germany.
・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
A/N: I tried to keep this chapter short and simple so I could get to the main stuff. And happy new years!

 And happy new years!