ღ 2 ღ

・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
PRESENT
Dionne's POV
WHEN I WAS LITTLE, I loved snow globes the way you could shake them and watch as the storm calmed down. I guess what I really loved about them was how no matter what even after a storm everything would fly back to normal, this also applied to my life no matter how many problems everything would soon be fine.

But today it didn't look like the storm was calling down today, as I was currently on my way to my mothers funeral. Still in shock I couldn't help but think about all the brilliant memories we shared and all the memories we could have made. At this point I feel like I've been making up memories to fill the holes.

We had arrived to the venue chosen by brother, we all sat in silence all of us to stunned to speak. I hugged my little sister tight as she sobbed into my chest. None of us were able to comfort each other, we were all equally shocked.

The guests started to arrive, the place is absolutely packed. "Dionne!"  A familiar voice says. The sea of people part for him like he's brown skinned Moses. People greet him as he walks past to get to me. He comes over and pulls me into a silent hug. "I am so sorry for your loss." He mumbles. "She was an amazing woman you know." I nod, I've been able to process the information a bit, but this funeral is bringing all of the feelings I felt when I first learnt she had passed. He comforts me some more and asks if I would like to transition into another subject. And that's exactly what I needed with everyone telling me they know how I feel, though I'm sure they don't.

"So what have you been up to, you don't text anybody anything." He says. "Actings been keeping me busy." I shrug. "But I'm always around your the one who nobody sees."

He smiles at me. "Well I guess you'll be seeing more of me now that I live here." I bust out a grin. "It's going to be great having you around more." I say.  He explains that he now plays for bvb, my friend Amir and his boyfriend tony would go crazy if they knew I was friends with the Jude Bellingham. They're both the biggest football fans I know.

"How's your parents doing?" I ask. "They've been good, they're staying in Birmingham with Jobe." He says. "That's good." I say.

The funeral is over and Jude and I decide to go home together. I crank up the stereo, blasting a Tupac song. He frowns . "Tupac ain't even that good Biggie's so much better." He says. "Man get out of here! Tupac was the truth."
"Yeah twenty years ago, at least biggie managed to stay relevant." We argue like a bunch of little kids until I reach his house. "It was really nice seeing you, I'd love to meet up again sometime." He says. "How about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Send me the details." He smiles. "Good night Dionne."

Jude's POV
I was so glad that she had agreed to meet up. I had truly missed her. Obviously we weren't as close now but it would still be good to catch up

She was so gorgeous it hurt, I spent the rest of the afternoon stalking her instagram and watching some of her shows and movies. A bit stalkerish I know but can you blame me?

The next day (still Jude's pov)

Liked by erlinghaaland and 34,384 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by erlinghaaland and 34,384 others

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before getting out of the house and waiting for my Uber.

                       ・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚

A/N: hope you guys like the new version :))

(And no this picture is not going away)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.