ღ 9 ღ

・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
ONE WEEK LATER
Dionne's POV
CENCH is back to his normal self again the sweet caring guy I remembered. Today I was packing my bags to leave for sharky's house and I decided to call cench to help me out. "Hey love." I say. "Hey what's up?" He replies. I explain to him that I am leaving Millie's house and need help. "So where are you gonna go? A hotel? My flat?" He asks. "My friend sharky's." I explain.

"And Sharky is a guy?" He questions. "Yes he is.." I reply. I know exactly where this is going. "Then ask him to help you, I'm busy bye." He ends the call.

I end up taking all of my stuff myself and go to sharky's house. He opens the door. "Come in." He beams. We may be just friends but I can't deny he has the cutest smile (after Cench's of course) I come in to find that chunkz and Darkest are already there. I gasp. "Hey you guys!" I run over and hug them.

A/N: Chunkz and Darkest Man are also aged down, Chunkz is 21 and Darkest is 22.

"You've lost so much weight it's absolutely crazy." I telll Chunkz. "Thank you, You don't look too bad yourself. One thing you should know about me is chunkz is that I had a major crush on him before I moved to Birmingham, and I can't deny he looks amazing now too.

Cench's POV
I'm with my "friend" Madeline, and I'm exhausted she kept me awake all night if you know what I mean. "I'm gonna leave." I tell her. She looks at me shocked. "Your just gonna leave me here?" She asks. "Yep." I put on my clothes and leave to pick up Dionne, she just called me and wanted to go out on a date.

ONE WEEK LATER
Dionne's POV
I said my final goodbyes to chunkz,mills and sharks. Before Cench took me to the airport, "I'm a bit worried about the long distance ting but I think we'll be able to make it alright?" He reassures me. Placing one last kiss on my lips before I had to leave for Dortmund.
TWO WEEKS LATER
Dionne's POV
Jude and I are closer than ever, he comes over to my house every Saturday and we talk to each other about our week, it's been really nice. The only problem being that Cench doesn't approve of me talking to him he thinks that he's trying to steal me from him, I don't blame him I hate it when he speaks to kenza and I have been sensing that he likes me.

Today Jude came over and he was telling me about his last game when someone called: my agent. "Hello?" I said. "There's good news and bad news which one do you want to hear first." She said. "The bad news so I can have something to look forward too." I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"They don't want you in Romania anymore." It took me a few second to process the news but I took a breathe and nodded "The good news is they want you for a show right here and you can audition tomorrow!" She exclaimed. I thanked her and ended the call. "I'm not going to Romania anymore! I have a show right here now!" I told Jude excitedly prancing around the room. He laughed "that's great!" He said.

"It's not I'm gonna have to stay right here with your shitty ass." I roll my eyes playfully. He tackled me to the ground "Are you sure?" He smirked and started to tickle me "Stop what are you doing?"I laughed. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He says. He stops and looks into my eyes for a second, I don't know what was going on but as I stated deep into his eyes I couldn't help but get butterflies. You have a boyfriend. I reminded myself and I managed to get out of his grasp. We watched a movie and fell asleep together.
・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚

A/N: I know I haven't been active for a while but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READERS!!! This means so much to me and I've been falling in love with writing this I want to become consistent now so I'll start publishing chapters every weekend. I love you guys so so much :)))

 I love you guys so so much :)))