ღ 7 ღ

✧・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
Dionne's POV
THE party was organised by one of my old friends from london: Tom Holland, the place was much bigger than expected not only that but it was packed, the smell of alcohol and weed lingering it the air. The loud music echoed in my ears. "Dionne! Over here!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see kenza in a booth with none other than cench. I faked a smile and went over to their booth.

"Hey love." Cench smiled. I could tell he was nervous. "Hi." I said blankly making sure to keep a pokerface. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me.
I nodded and followed him out of the booth.
A/N: I've never been to a club so I have no idea if this is accurate, so I apologise for any inaccuracies.

"About the picture. I'm sorry alright? I hope you don't think there's anything going on between me and her, I was just angry. You mean the world to me and I only have eyes for you darling." He rambled.

I know you shouldn't forgive a guy after everything but he seemed so genuine and I just couldn't help it.
Cench's POV
She obviously forgave me it's pretty easy with these females. We went back to our booth and talked for a bit. "Imma go back to my friends, I left them alone." She said before leaving and disappearing into the the crowd.

I looked at kenza and as if on cue she got up and went to the toilet.
Kenza😮‍💨
I'm in the bathroom come join me ;)
Don't have to tell me twice

I went into the bathroom for someone to drag me into a stall. Kenza, She pulled me into a hungry kiss. Let's just say we were in there for a while.

Jude's POV
I was at the club with Toby and Trent when I heard a familiar laugh I turned around to see Dionne with the same guy that was on her instagram.
"Dionne?" I asked. "Jude? What are you doing here?" She replied.

I managed to get Dionne to talk to me. "Look, about the last time we met up I'm so sorry. I had a lot going on then and I know that's no excuse to take it out on you. I really wanna be friends again." I genuinely meant all of those things
Dionne's POV
I guess I'm in a forgiving mood today because I instantly forgave Jude. I introduced him to sharky and Millie.

Sharky already knew Trent and he instantly hit it off with Toby and Jude. Millie on the other hand had been busy talking to a guy: Jake

Since all my friends were busy I decided to go hang out with Cench and his friends. "Where's Cench ?" I ask them. They all look at each other and hesitate "he's in the toilet." One of them finally responds. I nod and go to the Men's bathroom only to find a moaning couple, I leave awkwardly and go to the bar.

I see cench coming towards me a giant grin on his face. " hey love" he says grabbing me into a bear hug. He kisses me and we start making out "we can't do this here.." I trail off.
"Alright then." He winks and grabs my arm leading me to the bathroom.
@ukteaspill

Actress Dionne cobaine was seen making out with central cee and talking to Jude Bellingham on the same night she had also posted a picture with Central cee in it, is this the start of something new?👀Liked by 123,456 people

Liked by 123,456 people

User1: source: trust me bro
User3: always knew she was a slut
User4: let the gal live
User6: I don't know who I want to be one of the guys or her 😭

A/N: It's been a while but I'm backkkk and better than ever