ღ 3 ღ

・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚
Dionne's POV
I had arrived at the restaurant where Jude wanted to meet. I was definitely not trying to stay out there for long, the paparazzi were already starting to show up. "Dionne over here!" I thought it might have been the paparazzi but when I turned around I saw him. I ran over to him and pulled him into a bear hug. "How have you been?" I asked. As we looked for somewhere to sit. "I've been doing great, what about you?"

"I'm doing great." I replied, we had finally found a table and he pulled out my chair for me. I mumbled a quick thank you I'm not going to pretend he wasn't attractive because everyone and their mom's know he is.

Jude's POV
She listened closely at everything I said, she really did made me feel like I was the only guy alive. "What?" She asked. "Nothing just admiring the view." I smirked. I then heard cameras click off. Dionne had just paid the tab. "Come on." She said beaming at me. She held my hand and started to run. "Where are we going? Are you kidnapping me?"  She rolled her eyes at my question. "You wish."

We ended up at an empty parking lot. "Why'd you take me here?" I asked. She shrugged and smiled "I just wanted to go somewhere were no one could find us." We sat on a sidewalk for a few minutes until she got up and walked to the sprinkler she gestured for me to come over. "You want to jump in the sprinkler with me?" She asked.
"No way!" I replied. "Your no fun."I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat. She skipped around letting the water sprinkle all over her. Her makeup was smudged but strangely I liked it better that way. "Oh shit." She gasped. She hid her chest and that's when I realised she was wearing a white shirt. Her whole face turned red. I chuckled at her embarrassment and handed her my jacket. "Thank you." She mumbled.

We left the parking lot and I drove her to her house. I was about to say goodbye when she asked if I wanted to go inside " of course" I replied. As she opened the door a Doberman came running at her "Hey pyro." She cooed at the dog. After greeting his owner he came over to me and started to slobber me with kisses. "I think he likes you." She laughed. We made our way inside her house. "Well make yourself comfortable I'll be right back."

Dionne's POV
We ended up watching peaky blinders which was both of ours favourite show. "You wanna play a game?" I asked after we had finished the episode we were watching. "Sure why not." He grinned.

I went on my story and asked for people to ask me and Jude questions.

"Okay question one are you a virgin?" I read.
"Do you want to know that or did they ask that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "I am a virgin, but I've done other things if you know what I mean." He hinted. "Virgin huh? Good boy." I teased."So next question." He changed the subject. "Is there a new show coming soon?" I read. I started to ramble on about my show and so couldn't help but notice the way he looked at me with so much attentiveness.

Jude's POV
We spent some time talking about her show and she told me she would be leaving for Romania in 3 months. And I already knew that I wanted her to be my girlfriend. Maybe I was moving to fast but everything she said and did felt like something I wanted to write down. I had 2 weeks off and she had mentioned being on a break until she went to Romania.

She leaned on my shoulder and closed her eyes gently. "I should get going it's getting late." I said.
"Don't it's too late to be driving, you can sleep over here." She said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I asked. "I want you to stay and you won't be a bother I promise." She tutted. I shrugged and smiled.

Dionne's POV
I led him upstairs, "I'll be sleeping on the couch if you need anything." I said. "What? No this is your house. You sleep here I'll be downstairs." He replied.

We went back and forth like that until we both decided to sleep in my bedroom.

I finished getting ready for bed and entered the bedroom only to find a shirtless Jude. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked. I hid my face so he wouldn't notice how red I was, " I wasn't looking." I mumbled. "Yeah yeah." He replied, and we went to bed.

・゚: *・゚:* *ੈ‧₊˚

A/N: I imagine her house to look like Emma chamberlain's from this video:

This chapter is not edited so if you find a mistake please let me know :)