Season 2|chapter 58

Začít od začátku

Dylan couldn't help but to tease her even more,"Well,your pink cheeks speak louder here. Why? Was i not right?"

Hazel gritted her teeth,clenching her fists feeling utterly embarrassed. "You wish! I didn't fucking miss you!"

Dylan stood up from the bed with a devilish smirk and closed the gap between Hazel and him as he approached her back facing figure. He leaned to her ear whispering like an incubus in heat,"Shh,don't shout baby. We don't want your brothers to disturb us now,do we?"

Hazel felt dizzy from all the teasing and flirting words and she almost saw the after life when Dylan's breath fanned over her neck. When the fuck did she become a girl in a war of hormones?!

She couldn't take it. She turned around and pushed Dylan to the bed and climbed ontop of him before hitting him with a pillow,"You fucking pervert!"

"Shh Shh hey! Let me atleast put a silent spell to the room!! Hey — stop hitting me!"

Dylan grabbed Hazel's wrists and pulled her towards him before turning themselves on the bed,now Hazel was beneath him. She still struggled to hit him but he immediately pinned her wrists onto the bed and put a magic shackle so her inhuman strength wouldn't be able to overwhelm him. He was even surprised when she didn't use her strength to just now to hit him but he was lucky somehow. He manged to restrain her just because she didn't use her strength against him.

"Calm down",Dylan spoke softly as panted heavily.

Hazel's chest also went up and down against Dylan's chest with every breath she took. When he felt her calming down slowly,he heaved a sigh and stared into her wide eyes.

The tension building up in the atmosphere was rising up like hot lava. Dylan's eyes ran all over her face from eyes to nose and then her parted rosy lips. He was sure that he is going insane now. He couldn't describe himself with another word anymore. He had felt such a strong desire for another woman in his entire life. It was strong,too strong. The urge to swallow her lips was driving him to the edge of the cliff. Just for a kiss? A mere kiss? Is he going insane for a kiss? He had slept with number of women but never felt like kissing anyone this strongly.

He immediately pulled himself away and released Hazel from the shackles but she stayed there lying on the bed with wide eyes.

Dylan didn't look at her as he spoke,"D –Don't worry,no one heard anything. I had put a silencing spell into this room the moment I arrived"

Hazel sat up still in daze,"Touch me again,I'm going to kill you"

Dylan laughed nervously and messed his hair,not being able to comprehend his own behaviour. He hated how the emotion grew in ten folds after 4 years of not seeing her. "Why not? Just sleep with me,I don't think that's a bad idea. One night wouldn't be that bad huh?",though he intended to joke,deep down he knew his words didn't sound funny to his own heart.

"Not happening. So,are you planning to tell me what happened or should I kick you out now?",Hazel said even though she was a blushing mess.

Dylan sighed as he took a seat on the bed far away from her. "Alright",his face turned serious now. "Have you heard the news about the imperial family I destroyed?"

Hazel nodded,"Yeah,3 years ago,it was a hot topic. No one knew how the imperial family got murdered or how the other related families got annihilated. It was terrible. It was you right?"