page 16, photographed

"heeseung! heeseung! what should i wear?" sunoo took out two outfits, last night, the both of them decided that they should witness a sunset and take a picture with the polaroid camera heeseung brought for sunoos birthday.

"hm.. the second one." heeseung pointed towards the outfit that consisted of a long sleeved sage green hoodie with a well accessorised jeans. the jeans had little keychains attached allowing it to caught heeseungs attention at first glance.

"okay! the other option wasn't that good anyways." sunoo looked over to the not well colour coordinated outfit. hanging back the outfit in his closet, he went towards the bathroom to change whilst heeseung stayed in the room trying to find a outfit.

taking out a oversized white shirt with a picture print on it, he digged for a blue jeans. finally finding the perfect combination to match his body proportions. he went on to change in the room not bothering to lock the door.

dusting the hoodie, sunoo checked himself adjusting the hood behind him, opening the bathroom door and to their shared bed. sunoo opened the door to be stunned by a well build body.

slamming the door feeing his cheeks burn up, he waddled away replaying the scene. on the other side, heeseung heard the slam immediately turning his head swiftly to the closed door. quickly wearing his shirt, he immediately opened the door to call out sunoo.

"hey! where are you going! you are going to see my body sooner or later, why are you so shy!" heeseung whined closing the door that had been harshly violated. sunoo turned back glaring, "what do you mean sooner or later! you pervert.. you should lock the door and have a sense of privacy!"

continuing to whine at how he could not get the scene out of his head and now he requires some sort of chemical to bleach his eyes, heeseung just started laughing all of a sudden. "gosh it's just my body, you don't need to keep complaining and nagging."

heeseung then pinched sunoos rosy cheeks getting rid of that frown on his face. "tch, hurry up and let's go." sunoo grabbed the polaroid camera lying on the table. wearing his shoes, he opens the door waiting heeseung to be done.

"let's go love."
-

heeseung and sunoo arrived by a river with reflections of the orange sun. squinting his eyes to check the time, sunoo then huffs, "we have quite a while before sunset.." leaning onto the railing, heeseung took a glance at sunoo, "don't worry, we can just admire at the view." heeseung glanced at the river filled with waves and multiple small boats sailing.

"look at that! a fish just popped up!" sunoo pointed at the fish jumping out of the water. making counts of the amount of sea creatures that appeared in sunoos sight, he finally sees the afternoon sun slowly setting making both of their shadows longer.

admiring at the slanting rays of the sun, sunoo slinged the camera strap on his neck and took out his phone ready to capture this moment. while sunoo was pointing towards the orangy sun with clouds slightly blocking. heeseung gazed at sunoo smiling at his phone, while sunoo zoomed into his phone to take a more clear picture, heeseung smirked to himself.

sunoo was like the angel under the glowing orange sun, shining even brighter than the blazing light, he felt his world feeling lighter ever since he sees sunoo slowly entering through the dark room, finally flicking the switch, heeseung finally sees his life clearly, his motive, his goals and what he wants for his future.

seeing sunoo smiling broadly like it's his first time seeing a sunset, heeseung then decided to whip out his phone to sneakily capture one or two picture he then looked at the picture, he found himself not being able to resist that grin of his when seeing a picture of an unaware sunoo being captured.