page 8, bumps

heeseung walked to school with an extra bounce in his every step, he feels confident and happy today, he wants to know why sunoo seems to kept focusing on him at his basketball match that literally happened week ago. he was also happy at how he could reunite with his friend, jake, who had been onboard in australia, brisbane, for the couple of months.

finally entering the school gate earlier then expected, he took his seat beside sunoo, "hi sunoo!" heeseung waved. though he feels confident today, he still doesn't know when to ask that stupid little question of his.

"hi! you seem happy today, what happened." sunoo smiled. "you, that's what happened." sunoo just looks taken aback. 'gosh rizz master we get it." he slightly tilted his head slightly blushing.

"haven't finish the chemistry homework from yesterday?" heeseung leaned in looking at the question he remembers struggling with yesterday. "yeah.. struggling pretty hard with this one, the rest are done." sunoo scratches his head.

"let me be your tutor then." as heeseung directed and explains smoothly on how the answer can be solved, sunoos eyes sparkled, he finally gets it after hours of determination to get it done. "thank you so much!" he didn't know what came into him to bring heeseung into a tight hug.

feeling stunned, heeseung just hugs back. "heeseung! my bro!" jake waved through the window while holding a bag of items. heeseung immediately let go of the hug he always wished he wanted, "jake! you're back!" rushing outside to greet his missed friend, sunoo was left visibly puzzled at what's going on.

"i miss you so much!" heeseung fist bumped his best bud. "how's jay? is he here today?" jake looked behind seeing no sign of jay. "he's down on a fever, couldn't come." heeseung pouted feeling sad that the trio still haven't fully reunite. "ay no problem man, i brought you stuff from australia, also that.. who is it? cute cameraman? surprisingly you took the step forward and finally talked to him." jake wiggled his brows while handing the items.

heeseung just shuts his eyes chuckling at the teasing, "i have to go visit my other friends now, bye!" jake waved excited to see him again at basketball practice.

"who's that heeseung?" sunoo stared at heeseung returning back to his seat. "my good old friend, he has been onboard at another country due to some personal issues, but he's back! i always hangout with him at basketball match so it's been lonely without his accompany."

sunoo just smiled at how genuine heeseungs smile was, "that's adorable, you two match together!" that's when sunoo was greeted by a grossed out face, "are you stupid or are you stupid, do i have to remind you everyday my love for you by something? a kiss preferably?" heeseung faced towards sunoo whispering it so that only the two could hear.

sunoo just looked away blushing, "i didn't say as a couple.. i meant as friends." he crossed his arms breaking eye contact from the awkward situation he is now stuck in.

"but seriously you act so oblivious, that friend of mine named jake, is the straightest man ever." heeseung emphasizes. sunoo just nodded his head feeling embarrassed at how he always acts so clueless.

"sunoo i have a question for you." heeseung then sat up straight feeling the confidence rushing in. sunoo just went ahead asking heeseung to ask away. "why was your camera on me for like eighty percent of the time during the basketball finals?"

sunoo furrowed his brows, "for the school social media, what do you think?" he lied. "but none of those pictures consisted me.." he teased remembering how he scrolled through ten yet no sign of him photos. sunoo just sighs, "it's for someone else okay."

heeseung then knitted his brows together, "not for you to stare or something?" sunoo just scoffs, "during that time someone.. liked you? but trust me they don't feel the same way after finding their sexuality." sunoo made sure to double check the seat behind him was empty before proceeding.