page 3, new semester, new nightmare

"what are you smiling at?" sunoo realises the expression on jungwons face. jungwon just stared back feeling giddy, "look at him! my crush is right there! walking in front!" he points to a taller guy with airpods plugged into his ears.

sunoo just sighed, this never ending saga will just keep continuing and not going to change, "at this point should just make an account on every update about him." jungwon just sarcastically laughed at that silly suggestion, "very funny, i'm not a stalker."

as they continue their conversation, they soon arrived in front of the school, soon they walked in as their nightmares awaits them in their classroom.
-

"welcome back to school, it's another semester and i am already excited to greet every single one of you while passing by!" the principal stood on the stage feeling very expressive with every words that he is saying out of his mouth. as the principal continued dragging his speech sunoo felt bored.

tapping on the person beside, he then asked. "wanna play rock paper sciss-" suddenly, a teacher snapped her fingers making sunoo face to his direction, she then placed her index finger on her mouth indicating to ask him to be quiet. a slight playful snickering broke the tension between sunoo and the fierce teacher.

facing back he directly sees heeseung covering his mouth once again, bravo he just ruined sunoos perfect morning by making him pissed.

as the first assembly of the semester finally ended, sunoo looked around the tall sea of crowds to find a familiar head. walking towards the direction he think jungwon is at, he finally sees that cat eyes. "jungwon!" sunoo waved.

the both of them usually get separated as jungwon is part of the student council which means he is incharge of setting up the chairs for teachers to sit and stack up the chairs back to make sure to hall is full of empty space for the upcoming class lessons.

"hey!" jungwon wiped his bead of sweat that has been threatening to fall off. "gosh, how are you so tired already." sunoo pouted, poor thing, the school always forces the student council to always do labour early in the morning even though they know only a couple of people will truthfully do their duty.

"only me and e-jun are setting up the chairs, but she had to leave early cause she needs to set up the class as the class president, those other bastards decided to sneak out even though i tried calling for them." jungwon rolled his eyes.

"hey need help?" a student voice that was recognized as jungwons crush broke their conversation. jungwon mentally gasped, looking back at sunoos face and looking back trying to indirectly ask for help to respond.

"uh.. yeah sure!" sunoo jumped in to help jungwon since he is sometimes so stupid to not be able to respond to simple help.
-

"gosh! i probably looked so stupid just now not responding immediately!" jungwon nagged at him for the third time. "jungwon, how much times do you have to say this! it's okay, it doesn't matter!" sunoo slightly frowned. jungwon just sighs, "i wished i responded better.."
-

as sunoo and jungwon are the last one to arrive in class they took their seats allowing the class president to start presenting her slides that she had been preparing.

"alright guys! welcome back to class! today i will be needing you all to participate fully as there will be some changes in class." the class president held onto a microphone. hearing the introduction, sunoo then recalled something.

thinking back to how she bravely raised up her hands participating in the competition to become a class president was quite a shocker, she had always been under the shadows and not paid that much attention to, so when she won the votes of the class, sunoo clapped. for the first time she spoke more openly to the class and to sunoo, who is secretly her now anonymous crush photo service person.