page 1, match

main characters:

> lee heeseung
-the going to be "trending" teen
-introvert yet acts like extrovert, intp
-183cm, one of the tallest in the batch
-loves to go out with his best buds to play some sports

> kim sunoo
-the most bubbliest person ever
-extrovert yet acts like introvert, enfp
-175cm, one of the shortest in class
-relies on his 1cm shorter friend to assure himself
-loves photography so much that he is willing to take for others
-

relationships and compatibility are so important when finding your beloved, it was said that people often ask for their partners mbti whenever trying to check if they match. if they do then good for them, if not, they either try to work it out or end it in a bad ending.

every year the mbti love website updates the best matches of the year from peoples answer and celebrities relationships and somehow people are always hyped and refreshing nonstop on new year instead of saying happy new year to their relatives.

today is the 31st of december and sunoo is glancing at jungwon refreshing his phone nonstop waiting for the website to finally refresh. "jungwon, i think you should stop refreshing the pag-" jungwon cut sunoo off and screamed, "oh my god! it's the 10 second countdown, sunoo hold my hand i am so nervous right now! i hope my mbti matches with him..!" jungwon squeezed sunoos hand tightly.

'3.. 2.. 1.. congratulations to intp and enfp for being the first place!' seeing the pop up text jungwon let out a disappointing sigh impatiently reloading the page to see if him and his beloved crush mbti would come in second place. "gosh darn it.. our mbti match came in 5th.." jungwon slowly untightens sunoos hands. "ey.. 5th place is not that bad.. maybe next year you and your.. beloved crush will come in 1st!" sunoo pats jungwons shoulder.

"that's what you said last year as well.. i mean as least we did jump one place but.." jungwon plop his body onto the bed letting it bounce. sunoo sees how jungwon is discouraged and decided to tickle his tummy. "hey! that tickles!" jungwon started pushing sunoo while slowly laughing uncontrollably.
-

both of them are now laying on the bed breathless from tickling each other for too long. "aren't you a enfp sunoo?" jungwon looked at sunoo while fidgeting on his nails that he forgotten to cut yesterday. "hm.. yeah, who do you think is an intp in our school?" sunoo made eye contact with jungwon. jungwon whipped out his phone as he got reminded of something. "remember how we all typed our mbti last week for today? i think if i scroll down a bit i can help you check!" jungwon started scrolling while seconds of silence pass by. "there!" jungwon shifted his phone to a more visible position.

as their eyes slowly past down from names to names they finally found it but.. it's a boy?

"lee heeseung..? is he that guy who went popular in our school for his save in his basketball team last month and got 1st place in our school?" jungwon slightly frowned trying to recall if the information he blurted was true.

sunoo slowly starts nodding his head but suddenly starts shaking his head making his hair slightly tangled with the friction applied on the pillow. "half right half wrong, technically he saved his team and got into the finals, they still have another round in the mid of january to determine their place." sunoo said it like he memorized every word.

jungwon suddenly started smirking, "ooo.. how do you know so much about it..?" he wiggled his eyebrows while waiting for a respond from sunoo. "did you forget i am literally in the photography club.. i have to know the schedules of those stinky boys matches so our club can post it on our social media!" sunoo glared. jungwon avoided eye contact and cleared his throat while starting to feel a bit embarrassed for forgetting that his best friend is in that club.