page 15, keeping us company

heeseung woke up early due to the nonstop chirping from the birds, as he adjusts himself to the bright lighting, he went to the bathroom combing his hair, checking himself in the mirror, he suddenly got reminded of something.

it has been months ever since he had talked to his father about the arranged marriage. inorder to avoid that he needs sunoo to work at his fathers company but, how can he let him know that his lover was a male.

huffing, he decided that maybe he should just confess to his parents since he can't avoid it. settling down on the couch while the three were still asleep, he grabs a cup of water gulping down to quench his thirst.

taking a deep breath he finally typed his parents contact number, he is going to be calling his mother first as she is the more understanding one after all. dialing, he places his phone on his ears hoping for the best.

".. heeseung! it's been so long since you called or talked to me." heeseung heard his mothers voice first thing in the morning, he was surprised that his call even got answered in the first place considering how early it is for his parents.

"hah.. good morning mother i needed to tell you something that's why." heeseung places the pillow on top of his lap for mental support. "go ahead! i'm hearing." his mother excitedly said across the phone.

"remember the arranged marriage..? months ago i made a deal that i didn't want it and he said in exchange i should let my partner work in his company.. but there's something i have to say about it."

his mother then went ahead allowing heeseung to explain, "it's.. not a women." his mother clearly heard the four words. hearing no sign of words and acceptance coming out from the other line, heeseung tried speaking again but he was suddenly hung up.

heeseung stared at the phone stunned that his mother just hung up on him. placing his phone down, he punched the pillow in frustration, how is he going to be fixing this from now.

sighing in defeat, he just took a sip from his cup hearing footsteps from the hallway. "good morning jay." heeseung looked at jay feeling upset. yawning, jay just took a seat beside heeseung. "what's going on why are you frowning." jay scratched his head still feeling not fully awake.

"i told my parents about me and sunoo, my mother hung up on me." heeseung huffs, jay then looked at heeseung, "even if they hung up on you they might call you back, they are probably just in a state of shock." jay shrugged.

heeseung then creased his forehead, "how are you so sure?" jay then snorted, "it happened to me and my parents, it took them awhile to finally accept the situation that's why, trust me, they will come back calling you again."

as heeseung just frowns at how the scenario might happen to him more negatively, he just took a deep breath hoping for the best. "alright if you say so."

slowly the two other sleepy birds woke up finding themselves squeezing in the couch, "why are we all sitting on the couch." jay barely had enough space to shift himself. "why not." jungwon bluntly said. sunoo just scoffs, "it would be weird to sit on the floor while the three of you sat on the couch."

looking around, heeseung decided to get on his feet to prepare breakfast, "okay do you have cereals?" jay then shook his head, "we only have ingredients, i will make some breakfast for us."

as jay got up heading towards the kitchen, heeseung sees jungwon following jay, glancing back to sunoo, he smiles like all his problems are gone. "sunoo, how was your sleep last night." heeseung clinged onto sunoo.

"it was great thank you for asking." sunoo leaned onto heeseung, resting his head on his shoulder. as the two went chatting, jay was in the kitchen preparing scramble eggs and sausages while jungwon went on to toast bread, one for one person.