page 13, shiny ring

heeseung woke up to being wrapped by sunoo, feeling a little cold at his uncovered lower body, he decided to snatch the blanket from sunoo cuddling himself with it. he then suddenly felt a pull seeing the blanket return to the person hogging onto it for hours.

tugging onto it, heeseung tries to fight for the blanket ridiculously with a supposed sleeping person, as it went on like a cycle sunoo finally opened his eyes still feeling half asleep.

"are you planning to wake me up or what." sunoo looked up into heeseungs eyes. "you're stealing the blanket." heeseung whined. sunoo just stretches himself and lays on the other side of the bed. as heeseung stares at the back faced at him, he smiled feeling happy he finally woke up for the first time with his love of his life still beside him.

as he beamed feeling at cloud nine, he crawls back to sunoo hugging him by the back wrapping the thick yet too small around the both of them enjoying the comfort they have right now. slowly the two of them drifted back to sleep acting like nothing happened.
-

heeseung was woken up by the rustling beside him, as he opens his eyes he sees a sunoo creasing his forehead while scratching his hair. "what's the matter.." heeseung woke up having his hair bounce up. sunoo just snorted seeing the sight of his lover having his hair springing in all direction. "nothing, i can't find my phone."

sunoo then brushes his hands on the bed sheet trying to find a phone figure. heeseung then looked around, "you were using it yesterday where did it go." just then sunoo leaned in now being infront of heeseung still trying to look for his device.

heeseung then took his opportunity to wrap sunoos waist allowing him to bring him closer to hug him. suddenly leaning in to squish both of their cheeks together, sunoo looked surprised, now fully awake, "what are you doing." sunoo muffled, not being able to speak clearly due to his side of cheek being squished by his lover.

"i just like doing their especially when it's someone that i love extremely." heeseung continued tightening their hug showing no signs of letting go. sunoo just huffs at how adorable someone could be in the morning.

"come on let's go eat some breakfast." sunoo attempts letting go of the hug but heeseung just strengthen his grip closing his eyes to enjoy the lasting shampoo smell from yesterday.

"gosh you're such a big baby."
-

it took forever for sunoo to get out of that hold and finally relieve his grumbling stomach with a bowl of colourful cereal. as he took a seat followed by heeseung, he sat across scooping and munching away. as he wiggles his legs underneath the dining table, he feels like someone keeps on staring at him.

finally meeting the gaze across, he sees heeseung smiling and looking back at his cereal. "gosh what happened for you to be smiling since the start of the day." sunoo just teased slightly returning the smile back. "you."

sunoo slightly flushed, gosh it was only nine, does he felt the need to flirt at such an early morning. "heeseung." sunoo just looked back jokingly glaring at him. acting like he wants him to stop though his heart says the opposite, he wants this flirting to continue.

hearing a ding, sunoo finally sees his phone, "as expected, jungwon says jay is going to be staying till night." sunoo grumbles as he finds his phone to be greeted by this notification. heeseung just looked over, his plan is going well so far.

"typical of love birds." heeseung acted. looking back at his screen trying to hide the fact he is pleased by his skills, he continues scrolling back, specifically, sunoos enstagram.

he scrolled back to a few years ago, while looking at the picture, he recalls the day when they got to high school.
-

[a few years ago]