page 10, missing presence

"how big do you think heeseungs house is, did you ever asked jay?" sunoo turned towards jungwon feeling excited while walking home. "i mean jay did say it was quite luxurious so i guess it probably is." jungwon shrugs.

"don't you think he will be disappointed in your house." sunoo jested. "hey! that's not something to joke about, he shouldn't be judging my house in the first place!" jungwon grumbled.

"i'm honestly so sad." jungwon whipped his head raising his eyebrows, "why? what happened?" sunoo just sighs, "technically heeseung is going to be suspended for tomorrow because of that bastard." sunoo looked up at the dark sky that seems like it's going to pour anytime soon.

jungwon just huffs, "honestly i don't get how people like them exists, they just cause troubles, look at the bright side, you are going to be having a sleepover tomorrow night with heeseung, maybe you guys will finally confess and date or something." jungwon whined.

"why are you so desperate for us to start dating." sunoo slightly giggled as he enters the elevator with jungwon. "because if you two don't then i think you both will regret."
-

"jay, what would you do if you love someone dearly but your parents are going to arrange a marriage for you just for their company." heeseung asked genuinely. "why all of a sudden..? i mean for me i would just convince my parents not to, if worst i would leave them just for the love of my life, though the phrase goes by saying that we should always listen to family, i believe that since we live once we should go to where our heart desires."

heeseung nodded, "but won't we betray our parents this way..?" jay just thought about it, "shouldn't it be them betraying us by not letting us love and marry the person we want?"

heeseung huffed, though jay was right, this was going to be harder to make everything perfect. his previous plan was to try to convince his parents and one day live a happy life with sunoo with his parents on good term. but after hearing jays point of view, this might be going to be harder than expected.

"how are you going to even marry jungwon." heeseung teased. "i don't need to marry, i just need to have him in my life and i will be happy enough." jay smiled thinking about the future he and jungwon will share.

looking at jays genuine expression on his face, he wonders, will he ever be able to have the same with sunoo because of his parents.
-

"sunoo don't you think you should block seungyo number?" jungwon peeked at sunoos message list. "i'm going to keep incase he says anything stupid that can be sent to teachers for him to get suspended." sunoo sighs. "why is he even.. so obsessed with you all of a sudden? it was only the first time you saw him during the basketball match."

"heeseung told me, ever since the jersey incident he has always been lowkey stalking me." sunoo slightly shivered at how frightening it is. jungwon then suddenly cut in, i'm honestly going to kick him in the balls to make sure he has no more fathers day, he is so annoying, we could have been enjoying our life and not being on the look out for that annoying guy."

as jungwon continued ranting about how much he despises that seungyo guy, sunoo was busy laughing but yet concerned at how he is going to safely have a relationship with heeseung under this circumstances.

sunoo and jungwon proceeded to plan their dinner out, they walked into a restaurant with luxurious lighting, "jungwon you said this was affordable, this doesn't scream affordable." sunoo slightly questioned at how the interior looked too good to be cheap.

"oh trust me, once you open the menu you will be surprised." jungwon patted his back while walking behind sunoo with the waitress leading the way to their table. as sunoo took a seat on the cushioned chair, he finally took a deep breath and opened the menu.