page 2, perfect moment

a few days past since that class president incident, he has been going back and forth on to message her back on the payment details and when she is able to get it by.

sunoo scratched his head, how is he going to even get a picture of heeseung when he doesn't have a duty that involves him, sighing at how difficult this mission might be he decided to scroll through enstagram. when suddenly, something snapped inside sunoos mind.

he still has to attend the basketball finals. "right! how could i have forget about it!" sunoo smiled brightly, this could be the perfect opportunity to get this easy money. feeling bored and stuck on heeseungs name, he decided to check out his enstagram. as he clicks on the first recommended profile on the search, he sees a terrifying face on the profile.

what a jumpscare, it was just heeseung covered in white powder with blue and red paint drawn as a clown face. slightly chuckling at how odd the profile pictures was, he looked at his follower counts, "damn.. that's alot.. of course it's always the sports players."

he will admit, heeseung is quite a popular basketballer even before his lucky save for his team. one or two girls would usually try to grab his attention while he is walking through the hallway minding his own business to get to his next class. which was always with sunoos as they coincidentally took the same subject combination.

finally giving himself a short eye break, he decided to take a quick nap before his shift at the cafe.
-

"sunoo! what are you doing lying down on the couch!? you are going to be late for your shift if you don't wake up at this instance!" sunoo heard a faint shouting, wait, did he just mentioned being late. sunoo shot up immediately, "jungwon what time is it?"

"it's 11.45am! i found you on the couch when i got back, quickly prepare for your shift!" jungwon reminded him once again, finally realising the time, he quickly wore his sweatshirt and ran towards the cafe that was 15 minutes away. he prays that time could just go slower by a bit to stall him time.
-

the cake shop bell jingled indicating someone entered, as sunoo breathlessly walked in he sees minyoung with a familiar guy that he cannot seem to figure out due to his blurry vision from forgetting his contacts.

minyoung tiptoed over the counter, "sunoo! did you run to the cafe? you aren't late, you still have.. oh wait it's 12pm already." she glanced over at the clock.

"sorry, i overslept my nap and almost went late."

"sunoo?"

wait that voice, "heeseung? what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be practicing your basketball or something for your finals?" sunoo widened his eyes, he looks like a mess right now after running a marathon.

"even if i am in basketball and have a finals coming up doesn't mean that i always have to be on the court to bounce some ball and throw it in the hoop." heeseung teased.

still panting sunoo just held a ok sign before walking towards the kitchen to grab his attire and apron. as he disappeared from heeseungs vision, he turned back facing minyoung.

"i didn't know he worked here? he is my class.. mate." heeseung pointed with his thumb to the direction he went in. "if i was to told you won't you visit the cafe everyday just to see him?" minyoung whispers.

heeseung just scoffed, "i am not that obsessed okay.."

maybe.

as they continued their conversation for a while more, sunoo finally came back looking more presentable than just now. "look who's back, my darling!" minyoung went in for a hug that she couldn't had earlier. they always made sure to greet each other by warmth of affection, almost lost their streak today from sunoos careless mistake.