Chapter 387: The Boss's Little Mermaid (51-52)

Start from the beginning

He just let go of her and curled the corners of Qiangui's lips confidently and lightly.

Add a sentence, "Looking at Yangcheng, or even the entire country C, no one dares to make irresponsible remarks to Jin Xian and Mrs. Jin for no reason."

As the man said, there was a faint shadow between his eyebrows, and the slender pupils, which were as bright as obsidian, narrowed lightly.

The voice was suddenly cold.

"Unless...he feels like a long life."

"..."

Looking at the man whose breath suddenly became gloomy, Xiang Xing couldn't help swallowing his throat.

Be good.

If she still hesitated, would he also think that her life would be too long.

Thinking about it, the little guy shuddered subconsciously.

Busily staring at his round apricot eyes, he nodded vigorously at Jin Xian, "I, I want to be with you!"

"Ok?"

Seeing the girl suddenly change her style of painting, Jin Xian raised her eyebrows, pretending to be unbelieving, "Why didn't I feel your sincerity."

...Why is she not sincere anymore!

Xiang Xing blinked helplessly, slandering to himself.

After thinking about it, he finally sighed his fate, raised his little hand, and circled Jin Xian's neck.

She closed her eyes tightly, and used her tried-and-true trick-took the initiative to give him a big mouthful~

"...Hey, is this sincere enough?"

She let go of him, her mouth squashed, and she muttered.

The man didn't speak, but quietly bowed his head, staring at her.

After a long while, those delicate eyes, like deep ink, squinted lightly again.

"Sincerely this thing... I'll show you a demonstration."

...

He demonstrated for a long time.

It took a long time for the crescent moon to lift off before letting go of the little guy who had completely mastered the essentials of knowledge and completed ten sets of exercises to consolidate, resulting in a tired half-dead little guy.

He didn't leave, only gently hugged her in his arms.

The lamp in the room had been extinguished by him long ago, and it was dim and quiet, only the faint moonlight came in and fell on the edge of the bed.

Jin Xian stared silently at the moon outside the terrace for a long time.

The arms were tightened quickly, and the corners of the shallow lips gently curled up to reach Xiang Xing's ears.

She smiled and whispered hoarsely: "Girl, I'm looking forward to the next full moon."

"……Well?"

The little guy who was already drowsy responded softly and dumbly, his eyes confused.

But the next second, she reacted in an instant, and her body trembled suddenly.

However, the man was worried about her evasive behavior, and the strength of his arms increased again.

He held his little mermaid firmly in his arms.

The bottom of his eyes was gloomy again: "You promised me, I won't be allowed to escape, you know?"

"...Don't escape, don't escape..."

Feeling the air pressure behind him sinking again, Xiang Xing hurriedly begged for mercy.

One thing said, she was really afraid of turning into fish head soup.

...

the other side.

He fled the hospital in embarrassment and returned to Ouyang Yin in his own turf, panicking for several days.

That's right, these days, he installed the functions of the X system, and as expected by the dog system, he was really sealed up one by one!

Not only the ability to track and transform is lost, even the protective cover you used to escape from the building, the dog system can't be used!

Seeing the loss of his various auras one by one, Ouyang Yin panicked to death.

Is he going to change back to the original waste step by step like this?

...

No, how can this be!

Thinking about it, Ouyang Yin couldn't help taking a few deep breaths, finally calming herself a little bit.

Thinking carefully.

First of all, as long as he can kill Jin Nan, the task assigned to him by Qiu Heng will be completed.

In contrast, his last mission in this world was successfully completed, and the dog system could quickly take him out of this terrible broken world!

Thinking of this, Ouyang Yin's eyes lit up a few times, and he quickly summoned the small system.

Anxiously asked: "Dog stuff, how many functions do you have that have not been compromised?"