Chapter 379: The Boss's Little Mermaid (35-36)

Start from the beginning

After that, he leaned down again and carefully took off the pair of specially-made, connected large boots for her.

But for a moment, the purple-red tail fin suddenly appeared under the girl's long denim skirt.

Under the illumination of the bright daylight fluorescent lamp, it refracts a variety of colors, like a rainbow of light.

Seeing the old man on the hospital bed suffocated suddenly.

The eyes widened in disbelief: "You, are you..."

"Yes."

Jin Xian turned to his side and nodded to her father, "She is the mysterious species you have been looking for for decades-the mermaid..."

"No!"

Professor Jin spoke suddenly and interrupted his son's words directly.

On the contrary, he jumped out of the hospital bed even more excited, and directly came to Xiang Xing and squatted down.

Afterwards, he bowed his head suddenly, staring at the beautiful caudal fin very carefully, as if observing something.

Even Jin Xian didn't understand her father's behavior for a while, and frowned subconsciously.

The deep ink eyes flickered slightly, and he was about to speak, saying something.

Seeing that the old man patted his knee suddenly, he stood up again.

Sit back on the hospital bed, smiled, and asked Xiang Xing: "Little girl, do you live near the south coast of our Ocean City?"

"what?"

The little guy froze for a while, couldn't help blinking his eyes softly, seriously...recalling the plot.

After a short while, he finally nodded slightly, "Yes."

The voice fell, and the old man's eyes seemed to light up.

He paused, and then continued to ask: "From your birth...No, has it been exactly fifteen years since you were sensible?"

"……um, yes."

Xiang Xing continued to nod honestly.

There are some in this plot, but she remembers it clearly.

"That's right... That's right! Hahahaha..."

After hearing her answer, the old man suddenly laughed heartily, with a look of excitement and surprise.

It feels more excited than when Jin Xian said she was a mermaid before...

The little guy didn't understand.

Jin Xian also looked confused.

The two couldn't help but look at each other silently, and they could only let the old man continue to laugh.

It wasn't until he was excited for almost five minutes that his old face flushed, calmed down slightly, and calmed down.

Then, his gaze returned to Xiang Xing again.

Still faintly laughed a few times, shook his head slightly, and said with emotion: "No wonder Qiu Heng is going to throw me there... That's how it is, that's how it is!"

"...So what's so..."

The words in the mist in the cloud, Xiang Xing can also be heard in the mist in the cloud.

It seems that Jin Xian's inexplicable stinking problem is still inherited from the family.

However, after hearing what her father said, Jin Xian opened his eyes quickly.

The voice was low: "Dad, isn't she... she is also the ‘product’ of your plan?"

Although, he had doubts.

But when she took her to the beach for final confirmation, she didn't know those "products".

What is the situation...

However, Mr. Jin did not make his son tangled for too long.

On the contrary, he smiled freely and shook his head slightly: "She is not a'product', she is a real mermaid."

As he said, the old man's eyes dimmed suddenly, then he smiled and sighed quietly.

"It's also possible, it's the last mermaid in this world."

"……what?"

Now, the little guy couldn't understand even more.

If she only watched the plot before, she might still believe this statement.

But just now, she saw with her own eyes a few more mermaid in the sea, coming to grab territory with her.

What is the so-called last item in the world?