They Call Him "Strawhat Luffy"

Start from the beginning

"Who the fuck are you?!" The 3 members yelled at him with shark teeth. "What are you doing here." One member said, before an iron club is being thrown towards their direction.

The iron club destroys everything and rolls the barrel with the male into the forest as Koby follows it. The 3 members are laying on the ground, being hit by the club as Alvida approaches them, angrily.

"You lazy swabbies! Who's the fairest throughout all the seas?" She said to them as they replied with her being the fairest. (No, she's not. This bit-)

"And you dare to defy me!!" She glared at the 2nd member as he sweat nervously and fear. "W-what!? Never! In a million--" The 2nd member was cut off.

"Don't play dumb with me!! I could hear you all the way from the ship!! Which one of you had such a "great nap"!!" Then, the 1st member recalls the male figure yelling the words out.

Then, he told her about the male and blaming it on Koby while Alvida thinks it's the famous pirate hunter Zoro.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the forest, Koby looks at the male who is still in the barrel. "Umm, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Koby asked the male before continuing.

"After getting knocked around so much you must be-" He was cut off by the male figure laughing it out because introducting himself as Monkey D. Luffy questioned where he was.

"This island is the hideout of Iron Mace Alvida, the lady pirate. I'm Koby, her cabin boy." Koby introduces himself as Luffy gets out of the barrel the wooden box on his back.

"I see...Well, none of that really matters to us." Luffy said as Koby sweat dropped at Luffy while questioning the word "us".

Luffy turns to look at Koby to ask him where he can get another boat as his boat was caught up in the whirlpool. Then, Koby shows him a boat that he built.

"What's this!? A coffin?" "I built it myself. It took me two years..." "Two years!? And you don't want it!?"

Then, the wooden box shakes as Luffy laughs and pats the box while talking to it. "Shishishishi, sorry sorry, my queen! Didn't mean to wake you up!" He said, not sounding sorry as the wooden box made a sound.

"Hmm hmm..." Before the box goes silent, scaring Koby who is thinking what's inside of the box. After Luffy and Koby talk back and forth before Koby asked Luffy a question.

"Luffy, why did you go to sea anyways?" He said as Luffy smirks with his eyes close and proudly announcing his reason. "Well, you see.... I'm gonna be the King of Pirates!!!"

"K-king of pirates!!!? But.... You'd have to make the whole world kneel to you like they did with the Queen of Pirates!!! Wealth, Fame, Power-- You'd have to achieve it all!!! Don't tell me you're after Gold Roger's lost treasure, "One Piece"!!!"

Luffy simply said yeah before Koby complains that it's impossible before Luffy hits him. Then, the wooden box opens, making the boys stop to look at the box.

Luffy takes the box off his back and sets it down as Koby freezes to see a figure coming out of the box and regrowing.