epilogue

"JJ Maybank ?" called the doctor.
"Me ! It's me, doctor. Is she okay ?" Asked the blonde.

Silence.

"Im sorry, she didn't make it."

FLASHBACK

JJ woke up a few minutes later he got beat up. He got up, hoping to find his sister. His father was passed out on the couch. He wanted to kill him, but his sis first. He walked over and saw nothing. Summer was no longer in the kitchen, no longer under the table.

"Summer?" he whispered.

Then he saw her lying in the kitchen. He froze. Then he realized when he saw the corner of the kitchen table with blood on it. She had hit him, Luke had pushed her.
He bent down next to his little sister. With trembling hands, he tried to hold her but the blood made him panic.

"Dont die on me, baby. Come on, open your eyes." He cried as he took her against him.

He rushed outside and stole the bike from his father. The road to the hospital was long, even though he was driving way too fast. When he arrived, he didn't even bother to park his bike and went into the building.

A doctor ran towards them as soon as he saw him.

"Help her!" He yelled.

Several doctors took charge of her. But he said he was waiting in the room. Jj felt tears welling up in his cheeks. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair in panic.

He stood up and walked to the lady at the front desk.
"Miss, can I call someone?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"Hey Kiara. Can you bring John B and Pope. We're at the hospital."

And he hung up. It was only a few minutes later that the rest of the pogues arrived. They looked worried.

"Jj, what's going on ?" Kie asked softly.

"It's summer."

...

So here's the end!
Don't worry, they're will be extras !
Isa.
( there's more story's on my profile )

so the end, let's talk about it.
not every ending is happy. summer is a pogue who can't take care of her. she is a little child, and it happens. more than we know.
so, here's an ending. And ending that she didn't desire, but this is life.