camerons

idea from thel0newolf89

Rafe was in his car with Sarah. They were coming back from Topper's, both were a little drunk but could still walk straight. Sarah giggled as she looked out the window. She loved the rain and the storms.

"Stop the car! Stop the car!" She suddenly shouted to her brother.

Rafe flinched a little by her scream. He rolled his eyes. Surely she had seen a tree that she thought was beautiful. It was the third one on the road she'd seen that she wanted to take home.  He took a deep breath. Ward had asked him to be more patient with Sarah.

"What Sarah." he breathed.

"I think I saw a kitten or..."

She didn't finish her sentence when she got out of the car. Rafe thanked about how he was gonna explaining that he let his sister goofing around in the rain to the others, he decided to take her back to the car with probably a baby cat. He got out and walked towards the blonde who was staring at something. He took her by the arm.

"Comme on, we're going." He said.

"No. There is a... girl." She pointed at Summer.

Rafe saw a little blonde girl. She was no more than five years old. She was sleeping against a palm tree near the Carrera family restaurant. Rafe moved away from Sarah and slowly approached the child. 
He knelt down in front of the child and gently shook her. Summer gasped and sat up. She was cold and hungry. She was scared when she saw that it wasn't JJ or anyone she knew.

"Hi. What are doing going here?" He asked softly.

Sarah smiled as her brother spoke in a baby voice. She would bring it out in Topper, he would surely laugh at him with her.

"Waiting." Summer replied. 

"Waiting what?" he asked, startled.

"JJ." She answered.

Rafe laughed, a humorless laugh. Had that bastard left a child alone in the cold on a Friday night? He recognized her as JJ's little sister, summer. He'd seen her a few times but never paid her any attention. She was a child and usually children, he hated them. These little humans were impatients, they shouted and they didn't understand anything.

"He's not coming. I'm Rafe Cameron and that's my dumb sister, Sarah. You're safe with us, okay?" he said.

Sarah scoffed.

"But JJ said-" She began.

"I don't care what that bastard says. He left you alone in the dark, in the cold rain." he said.

Summer nodded. She held out her arms, waiting for him to pick her up like Jj did. Rafe froze. He was afraid to hurt her, but as gently as he could, he wrapped his arms around her waist and began walking to his car. Sarah settled her on her lap as they began to go toward their home.

I love lana's new album ( paris, texas ) 😍