lost

Summer left the restaurant. She didn't know where to go, usually JJ took her for a walk to the beach and then they went to John B.'s. She didn't know where the chateau was and JJ didn't want her to go to the beach alone. She sat down under a palm tree, a little further from the restaurant. She would wait for JJ to pick her up. The lights of the restaurant closed and Summer found herself alone. The blonde took her arms and wrapped them around her body, which was already cold from the rain. Unfortunately for her, it was starting to rain twice as much. She heard a thunderstorm, making her jump. She hated thunderstorms. They reminded her of gunshots.

"Jj, please." She begged as she looked up at the sky.

She fell asleep in the rain, her body shivering with cold.

JJ's povs.
Dana's took me to her father's store in the afternoon. I would have time to go to the Wreck right after. Her father was adorable, very kind and gentle. He would teach me the history of each of his pieces, from the oldest to the newest. I was passionate about his art and never saw the time pass. When I looked at my watch, it was already 8 o'clock. I felt my heart shattered.

"Hey, it was wonderful but my sister is waiting for me." I said.

Dana's father excused me and I ran to my bike. I arrived at Kie's restaurant but I saw his father closing the restaurant. He saw me and sighed.

"Boy, you missed her. She just left." he said.

"With who ?" He asked.

"By herself, I think." He shook his head.

"You let her go? It's raining." I shouted back.

"She's your responsibility, kid. Not mine. Give her that, I don't need it." He said as he handed me a dollar coin.

Probably the dollar coin I had given her when she lost her first tooth. I thanked Kie's dad and ran to my bike again, heading to John B's house.

The ride there was very short. I ran to his house and almost broke the door down when I got there. They were all there: kie, pope and John B.
They turned to me and Kie walked towards me. She was angry.

"You left her, you dimbass! She's been drinking smoothies by herself for like an hour!" She yelled.

"I know, okay! I fucked up. Is she sleeping in your room?" I asked JB.

"She's not with you?"

A/N :
Gives me your opinion, please <3
1. Happy ending or not ??
2. Should I include the treasure hunt in the story