Dumb girl

A few weeks later...

Summer heard screams from inside John B's house, specifically from the kitchen. She was afraid it was JJ and their father, but she recognized a female voice that wasn't Kiara's. She looked and saw a girl about JJ's age yelling at him. 

JJ seemed to be sad. His head was down but he didn't say anything. On the other hand, the other girl was yelling like a fool.

"You are always with her, never with me! I'm your girlfriend and she's your sister. You're not going to see it but in a little while you're going to be just like your dad. I can change you JJ. She can't" She said.

Summer realized that JJ's supposed girlfriend was talking about her. She grabbed the first thing she could get her hands on, her stuffed animal Mr. Pickle. She threw it at the stranger.

"Ouch! That hurt you brat." She shouted as she turned to the little Simmer.

JJ, who was quiet, raised his head and walked over to the redhead.

"Don't talk to her like that. I'm sorry Dana but you can't insult my sister." he replied sharply.

Dana sighed, dramatically tucking a lock of hair behind her shoulder. She grabbed her bag and left the house, slamming the door behind her. Summer ran behind the couch, then poked her head out to see if JJ was upset with her. He seemed very upset. He took a deep breath and sat down in front of the sofa.

"You can come out, little smurf, she's not here anymore." He said calmly as he crossed his arms.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to hurt her. I tough she was hurting you." stammered the little one as she came out of her hiding place.

She sat down in front of JJ. He smiled and took off his cap and put it on his little protégé's head. He gently pinched her cheek, making her laugh softly.

"She didn't hurt me, cupcake. But I bet you hurt Mr. Pickle." he teased as he grabbed her stuffed animal.

She snatched it out of his hands and covered his teddy with a thousand kisses and apologies.

"She's you girlfriend?" demands Summer.

"Yes, she's really nice usually. She just had a bad day." He tries to convince her.

Summer turned to him.

"I thought you liked Kie." she smiled.

JJ felt himself blush. He cleared his throat.

"Uh, no. I dont, well not anymore."