extra

behind the scene 1

Ava (Summer's actress) was a six year old girl. Her father was an actor and since she was little she wanted to do the same job as him. That's why he managed to get her to play this little side character in Outer Banks. Today, Ava had to jump off a boat and dive to Rudy. However, Ava was afraid of heights.

The little one got ready and Rudy greeted her with a small, comforting smile.

"Hello, ready?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"one, two, three... action!"

Rudy jumped out of the boat with a backflip, followed by Chase. It was now the little girl's turn and she had to jump in front of Rudy so he could catch her. She got up from the bench and climbed onto the edge of the boat. She was about to jump except she felt her foot get caught in a rope that was used to tie the boat down. She panicked but it was too late: she had already jumped.

Her foot remained attached to the boat while she jumped. She hit her head. Rudy was the first to react, he swam towards her and took her in his arms, untying her from the rope.

Ava did not cry at first. However, as soon as she saw all the panic around her, she started to cry. Her head hurt and she had been very scared. 

Rudy brought her to shore and two paramedics ran to her to tend to her. They heard her on her back to look at her head. Fortunately, it was nothing serious. More fear than harm.

Rudy had become like a big brother to her, he stayed by her side until it was over. We decided to stop the shooting for today. Anyway, it was already late.

Rudy was in charge of waking up the child every two hours to see if she was okay. Fortunately, everything was perfect. The next day, she woke up a little confused. She touched her head and felt a small bump on it.

Rudy was asleep next to her on a chair.

"Rudyyyyyy." She exclaimed as she stood up.

The blonde looked confused but smiled and hugged her.

"Hi miss. You did a pretty nice jump yesterday. Scared the living sh-. You scared me a lot."

The little one smiled.