search

JJ povs

I was rushing to get the twinkie to try to find my little sister. Fuck, I was mad at myself. I should have stayed with her and gone to lunch with her. My hobbies and my girlfriend go after her. Summer comes first. The rain was intense, I couldn't see anything. Only the light from the twinkie lit up the roads. It was terribly dark and the storm was only rumbling. I knew that my little Summer was afraid of the dark and the thunder. She must have been terrified and hungry. I passed the wreck, but no one was there. I continued to walk the streets of the cut and even the figure eight. Yet, nothing.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Kie's name appeared.

"Hi JJ, did you find her?" she asked.

I didn't answer. But I think with my lack of response, she understood. I felt her sniffing through my phone.

"Come home. Maybe someone will find her and keep her warm." she offered.

"No Kie, I'll search for her. All kinds of strange people live here. She's only 4 years old, god damn it!"

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, but I wiped them away violently. Fuck I was weak. I hung up on Kiara for fear that she would hear me crying. My phone flew across the car and I heard it shatter against the window. Fuck, maybe I threw it too hard. Despite the winds and the storm, I kept looking for her. I passed the same street several times, shouting her name through my open window. Around 3:00 am, I stopped and knocked on the door of an old lady who sometimes gave my sister little candies. Maybe she had found her. Only besides being in a bad mood, Summer wasn't there. I woke up the neighborhood but she didn't seem to be anywhere. I wanted to scream.

..

3'rd person's pov

Summer woke up around 7:00 am. Sarah was still sleeping. The little one slowly got up from the bed, almost falling out of it because it was so high, and went out of the room. She had to find Rafe. Perhaps he was already awake. She went up the stairs and passed a lady about Ward's age.

"What the hell-" she spoke.

Her tone of voice scared Summer. Who was she? A door opened and Rafe stepped out, wearing sweatshirts and a white hoodie. He looked first at Rose, then down at the young blonde in front of him. He smiled (surprising Rose by the way). Summer jumped  before running to the young man and wrapping her arms around his legs. He stepped back, a little surprised and chuckled.

"Hi, miss."