"Any man can pass out from blood loss, no matter how tough he is." Rick told Daryl which made josie roll her eyes as she went into a different room, gun raised and Glenn following shortly behind her.

Daryl comes up behind josie, pushing glenn out the way, making him hold on to josies shoulders. "Merle!" He shouted which made josie jump, not knowing that Daryl was behind her.

"Fuck sake." she mumbled under her breath, glaring at the man next to her.

"We're not alone here. Remember?" Rick told Daryl which made the man scoff. They come upon a kitchen where a stove is still lighted and They find Merle's belt sitting on the top of it.

"What's that burned stuff?" Glenn asked as he pulled a face.

Josie got a good look of the scene before turning to Glenn. "Skin. He cauterized the stump." She turned back around and looked at the belt. "Smart." She hummed.

"You can tell by that?" Glenn pointed to the mess as josie turned the stove off.

"Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, Glenn." Josie replied with a shrug, turning to face the group.

"Told you he was tough. Nobody can kill Merle but Merle." Daryl said, looking at the girl. Josie let out a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Don't take that on faith. He's lost a lot of blood." Rick told him, making Daryl shake his head and continue to walk.

"Yeah? Didn't stop him from busting out of this death trap." Daryl said, walking towards the smashed window.

"He left the building? Why the hell would he do that?" Glenn asked, clearly confused.

Josie tilted her head as she looked at the broken glass on the floor then back up at the men. "Why wouldn't he? If I got left behind, I sure as hell wouldn't wait for a search party." She said, earning a look from Rick which made her shrug.

"The woman's right. He's out there alone as far as he knows, doing what he's got to do. Surviving." Daryl agreed with josie.

"You call that surviving? Just wandering out in the streets, maybe passing out? What are his odds out there?" T-dog asked Daryl.

"No worse than being handcuffed and left to rot by you sorry pricks." Daryl growled which made everyone shut up. "You couldn't kill him. Ain't so worried about some dumb dead bastard." He said to rick.

"What about one thousand dead dumb bastards? Different story?" Rick spits right back which makes josie roll her eyes, tired of the mens behaviour.

"Right girls, no need for there to be flying squirrels again." She said which made Daryl glare at her. "Do you want to find the man or not? Because at this rate, we'll never find him if y'all continue to argue." She asked them all. Daryl grunted at josie which makes her raise an eyebrow.

"Do what you want. I'm gonna go get him." He said before beginning to walk off. Rick doesn't let him go and pressed his hand against his chest, pushing Daryl back.

"Daryl, wait." Rick pleaded.

Daryl snapped at Rick which made josie slap her hand on her forehead. "Get your hands off me! You can't stop me." Daryl fired at him.

"I don't blame you. He's family, I get that. I went through hell to find mine. I know exactly how you feel." Rick tried to reason with Daryl.

Josie tilted her head, looking at Daryl with a sympathetic smile. "He can't get far with that injury. We could help you check a few blocks around but only if we keep a level head, okay?" Daryl turns to josie, the girl trying to calm everyone down. Daryl let out a defeated sigh and nods at her.